There's always one Considerate Parent ~Spindragon~

(Basically I want to imagine that Mei came out and her Mother didn't react well..so I wanna say Mei is 16 because yes. Also In this we're going to say that Spindrax is also dating Mei so like- just go with it guys-)

(LEGO!!)

-----------------------

Mei's Father POV:

"Honey...I don't think this is fair to Mei.."

I said, my wife really wasn't paying attention. She was writing down on documents.

"Oh please, Mei is just simply Confused. She's not a..Lesbian." My wife said calmly, she wasn't paying attention to me really..she didn't want to hear it.

Mei, our daughter..came out to us today. Claiming that she was into girls.

-----------------------
~Flash Back~
-----------------------

"Hey uh...Mom, Dad? Can I..talk to you about something..?" Mei asked in a quiet tone..she seemed extremely nervous.

Mei's parents looked over at Mei, seemingly unfazed. They were busy going through documents..

They wanted to shoo away their daughter, like they did most of the time. But Mei's Father spoke up. "What is it Mei?.."

Mei's Father asked in a calm tone.

Mei looked down, she didn't know how to say this...but her parents had the right to know.

"I'm uh...I'm a Lesbian...meaning I'm only attracted to Girls.."

Mei said in a nervous tone, Mei's Father seemed slightly surprised. He was going to speak up..

But Mei's Mother cut off her Husband.

"What?"

Mei's Father looked at his wife before looking at his daughter...

This wasn't going to end well.

-----------------------
~End of Flash Back~
-----------------------

..Unfortunately my wife did not react the way Mei was hoping for.

The two woman had gotten into an argument and I was stuck in the middle of it...My Wife doesn't believe the same gender should be together...

Mainly because she wants Grandchildren. I felt bad for my Daughter, but I had to side with my Wife...to keep her happy.

"She's only a Child, she doesn't Understand anything yet. I will set her up with the right Man."

My wife said confidently with a huge smile..I sighed, I wanted to say my wife had the best intentions..

I glanced away and decided to check up on Mei, I kissed my wife on the cheek before turning around and leaving the room.

Walking down the Long hallway to go see my Daughter.

-----------------------

Mei's POV:

I was sitting against my bed, balling my eyes out..I was so hurt and so Frustrated with my Parents.

"I came out to them, and they have the Audacity to say I'm Confused?!" I said as I looked to my side, I had called my Girlfriend Spindrax over for comfort.

She was the one who encouraged me to come out..Spindrax wiped away my tears and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Mei...I shouldn't have told you to come out.." Spindrax said calmly, she ran her fingers through my hair and rubbed my back.