Accidentally Courting ~Spindragon~

(U know what guyssssss imma make a oneshot to where every ship is gonna get courted bc why not?? Also this is one trying to ask out the other but accidentally courts them bc I've seen this EVERYWHERE)(TheGalaxiesUniverses)(sorry if this isn't what you pictured it to be but i really loved your idea! So this oneshot is dedicated to you!!)(ALSO WARNING THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF DRAGONFRUIT AND SPICYNOODLES SO THERE WILL BE SOME ANGST BC I'M IN THE MOOD FOR SOME LITTLE DRAMA!!)

Third Person POV:

Spindrax was sitting down next to Goliath, listening to the Spider Queen rant about random things, when suddenly the Queen mentioned Court Season.

Spindrax sat up Quickly and looked over at the Queen. "When is Court Season starting?" The Spider Queen stopped in her tracks and turned to Spindrax with a confused look.

"It already started like, Yesterday or something. But it doesn't matter, you don't have anyone to Court."

The Spider Queen said before she turned around and began to rant again, Spindrax slumped down against Goliath. The Queen wasn't exactly wrong..but she did have someone in mind, Goliath looked down at Spindrax with a semi confused look.

"You wanna Court that Dragon Girl, don't you?" Goliath whispered to Spindrax, the Female Spider Blushed a deep purple before she began to stumble over her words. "She's just a friend!"

Goliath sighed to himself before patting Spindrax on her head gently, the female Spider began to think to herself. She really isn't just a friend.

------------------------
With Mei
------------------------

The Dragon Girl was sitting in her room bored as hell, when she began to think of her Friend. Spindrax, wonder what she was doing? Mei was thinking since Courting season has started maybe she should try and court Spindrax?

But then again, she's just a friend! "Totally..Just a Friend.." Mei whispered to herself, the Skittle began to think and decided that she should maybe get a gift for her or- "Hey Skittle!"

"AHH!" Mei fell off her bed, groaning from the pain when she hit the floor. Spindrax was sitting in her window with a worried but happy look on her face. "Didn't mean to scare you Skittle. I Just- came to hangout!"

Spindrax said happily before jumping into Mei's room and helping her up, Mei blushed slightly and smiled at the Spider demon. But noticed there was something in her hand. "What's that?"

Spindrax looked down at her hand and blushed a light purple before quickly looking away and scratching the back of her neck.

"Well, I was walking here and thought why not get you something? It's nothing special it's just..you know.." Spindrax held up her hand to show what she was holding, Mei stared at the object for a moment before giggling.

"You got me a pear?" Spindrax blushed and shoved the fruit towards Mei. "J-JUST TAKE THE FRUIT!" Mei began to laugh like no tomorrow and sat down on her bed, patting the spot next to her as she calmed down.

Spindrax scoffed lightly before sitting down next to the dragon girl in silence. "So..Are your Parents Here..?" Mei was eating the pear quietly when the Spider Demon asked the question which completely caught her off guard,

Mei quickly shook her head no and swallowed the piece of fruit. "Nah, they went to America the other day to settle some business things or whatever, won't be back until the end of the month."

Spindrax thought for a moment before scooting closer next to Mei. "Mind if I stay for a while then..? I'm sure you could use some company!" Mei blushed a bit before smiling.