Think you're pretty great.. ~Souldragon~ ~Angst~

Mei POV:

"Are you Sure this is a good idea Mei?" Mk asked me in concern, I nodded and looked up at the castle infront of me.

Ever since the whole Azure thing and going into the scroll and all..

I couldn't stop thinking about Kui Mulang and Ao Lie.

So I wanted to know more and when I asked Wukong, he said they had a 'Secret' relationship.

"You understand that you don't have to do this Kid, I mean...It's been hundreds of years since Mulang has seen Ao Lie or even heard from him..We should just leave it at that."

Wukong told me, I sighed and shook my head. I couldn't bring myself to leave it alone.

"I don't care! Let's go!!" I yelled and grabbed Wukongs and Mk's wrists and dragged them to the entrance of the castle.

Once we made it there I knocked on the door and stood there with Mk and Wukong patiently.

"Maybe we should've used Disguises..." Mk said as he scratched his chin, I heard Wukong groan in annoyance.

I laughed and was going to respond until the doors opened and showed guards standing there looking very angry.

"...Bad timing?"

Wukong asked with a Nervous smile, the three of us took a step back until the guards tackled all three of us and now we're in hand to hand combat.

-------------------------
~With Kui Mulang~
-------------------------

Kui Mulang POV:

I was sitting on my throne, waiting for something or anything to happen.

It's been so boring the last few Hundreds even thousands of years. Ao Lie left with the monk a while back, and I miss him.

Our last encounter was so fun, I wonder if He was able to complete his journey...

I sighed to myself and sat up, seeing one of my Generals walk in.

"Do you have any news for me? Or are you only here to waste my time?"

I asked with a glare, the General bowed his head in respect; suddenly three more guards came in.

Two were holding what seemed to be a Male and a Female human, the girl looked familiar though...

I rolled my eyes and turned to the third guard and I felt my eyes widend.

"..Wukong..?" I muttered quietly, the Monkey King rolled his eyes and forced a smile.

"Long time no see Wolf!" I growled at the nickname and slammed my fist against my thrones arm, cracking it badly.

"Why do you Bring me Children and this Idiotic Simian?!"

I asked in anger, turning back to the general. The General looked up at me and sighed.

"They came here claiming that they know what happened to Ao Lie master." My eyes widend in surprise, I grumbled and stood up from my throne.

"Leave them to me." I said quietly as I walked down the stairs and stopped infront of Sun Wukong and the two children.

The General was still standing there which quickly got on my nerves, I turned to him and glared at him.

"LEAVE!" I yelled in annoyance, the General flinched and quickly left the room with the few other guards.

"Still as bossy as ever."

I heard Sun Wukong tease, I rolled my eyes and glared at the three infront of me.