PT.2 Seven Monkey Kings!? ~Spindragon~

(Well guys, it took a while..buuuttt HERE'S PART TWO SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT EVERYONE HAD TO GO THROUGH :D)(Wasn't a Request just felt like doing it :/)( Also I've decided that in each oneshot imma add some light Spindragon and then make a oneshot about them getting together :^)

-------------------------------
(Purple)Lust!Wukong with Macaque (1st)

(Grey)Depression!Wukong with Sandy(3rd)

(Orange)Sloth!Wukong with Pigsy(2nd)

(Yellow)Happiness!Wukong with Mk(7th)

(Green)Envy!Wukong with Tang(5th)

(Red)Wrath!Wukong with Red son(6th)

(Blue)Pride!Wukong with Mei(4th)
-------------------------------

~With Lust!Wukong & Macaque~
-------------------------------

Macaque had his eyes covered still, scared that the light was still there, before he heard a voice. "Mango~"

Macaque quickly uncovered his eyes to see that they were in his Dojo which definitely confused Macaque but he Said nothing, Macaque looked at Lust!Wukong who was grinning at him sending Shivers down Macaques spine.

"You..You know we should head back to the others..we need the REAL Wukong.." Macaque said while looking away from the Grinning Peach- or..Purple peach-ish

haired Monkey, Lust!Wukong only giggled before taking a step closer towards Macaque causing Macaque to take a step back.

"Well..I don't want tooo, I wanna spend time with you~" Lust!Wukong said before grabbing Macaques hand and pulling him into a close hug, Macaque squirmed under the Purple Wukongs grip but sadly failed. "But we need WUKONG back, not seven versions of himself."

Macaque said with a growl as he finally pushed Lust!Wukong away, The Purple Wukong only scoffed

before grinned and cupped Macaques cheeks. "Give me a kiss then I'll go back~" Lust!Wukong said teasingly, Macaque blushed a deep red before giving off a growl and grabbed Lust!Wukong by his collar.

"If it makes you go then fine..and WUKONG better not remember this you horns Bastard.." Macaque said with a low growl before pulling Lust!Wukong in for a kiss that soon turned heated.

(Small Lemon here!! Don't like it then please scroll a head to the next part!!)

Lust!Wukong bit Macaques lip but the Six-Eared Monkey declined feeling annoyed with this Wukong already, displeased, Lust!Wukong slowly made his way down to Macaques tail and grabbed it roughly causing Macaque to moan quietly.

Lust!Wukong took this chance and stuck his tongue into Macaques mouth exploring the new territory while still roughly stroking Macaques tail,

Macaque was squirming from this feeling so after a few moments of the two making-out, Macaque pushed Lust!Wukong away  and

covered his mouth. Lust!Wukong was grinning at the overly embarrassed Macaque right infront of him before taking his hand and kissing it gently, causing Macaque to blush a deeper red.

"I did say I would go with you so..lead the way Mango~" Lust!Wukong said with a grin, Macaque scoffed before pulling his hand away and bonking Lust!Wukong on the head.

Poof

Macaque stood there dumb-founded, seeing that Lust!Wukong poofed right infront of him leaving behind a small shard of a rock.