Chapter 7

*Pretty long chapter and there might be something that could make you uncomfortable so take this a small warning*

I woke up today with a death wish. I decided today was the day I would try to escape. After last nights event with Sam, I've decided to attempt to leave before I caused another beating.

I decided that when I woke up to Peter still being with me. That alone made me want to vomit so I decided it would better to die trying that to stay here forever.

I got out of Peters bed and saw him walking around in only his undergarment.

Doesn't he have any shame? I'm a girl! I sighed and rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips.

"Leave." I said nonchalantly I wasn't about to change out my nightgown right in front of him!

He sighed, "When are you going to stop playing this game."

I rose my eyebrows and huffed like a little kid, "What game?" I shook my head slightly.

"The one where you pretend you don't love me back." He said nonchalantly as he got changed and I scoffed, almost laughing.

"How egotistical can you get?" I rolled my eyes and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

He shook his head and laughed as he walked out.

I looked down at what he wanted me to wear with a blank face again.

*Violets dress*

*Violets dress*

I rolled my eyes as I put it on, he always dress me in white for some annoying reason.

I tied the top and slipped on the cloak he gave me. As if he knew I was done he walked back in and I sat down on the rocking chair.

He grabbed a brush from the table and started to brush through my long curly hair. His touch disgusts me, I've had to do so much stuff with him. Sexual stuff yes.

But it's all a ploy for him to give me pixie dust, I've acted as happy as I could, putting on a mask where I look slightly happy with him but it slips of course and I have my moments where I'm punching him out of anger.

He use to barely let me talk to lost boys, only when I was training with them or when I had to give them orders. It was ridiculous.

I had to get all touchy with him until he agreed to give me more pixie dust and that i could finally be allowed to talk to the lost boys.

I thought back to that disgusting moment and almost gagged.

(Flashback to one week ago)

It was early morning and I was sitting on another chair in the treehouse as Peter was sharpening some dagger as sharp as he could. He was sitting on the rocking chair and looked focus but at the same time also paying attention to me.