Chapter 8

*really long chapter probably the longest one I've written so I'm taking a small break before I write the next one*

(Henry's POV)

It's been a little over 7 months since Violets been gone and it's been terrible without her. Her family eventually had to go back to Corona but they still cry there eyes out everyday. Especially Rapunzel who is taking this hardest.

We have tried everything but the portal just won't open. No matter what and we we can't get to Neverland.

We want to get there and we have been trying everyday but it's always the same. It just doesn't open.

I sighed looking down at picture of me and Violet, it was taken on her birthday and our faces were touching as we both smiled.

"I miss her too you know." I heard and turned around and saw Hook standing in the doorframe of my room.

"We all do." He said as he walked up to me and took the picture out of my hands.

"Why can't we open the portal? I want my best friend back." I said quietly and he sighed and out his hand on my shoulder.

"We're trying again later. This time Rumple is going to help." Hook said and I felt some hope in my heart again.

(Peters POV)

My head was laid back on the head of the chair and Violet was sitting on my lap reading a book. She was only wearing my green leather shirt and I was only wearing my green leather pants.

We just finished making love and it was amazing. She looked like she actually enjoyed it.

I heard her laugh at something she was reading and I brought my hand up to her rub her thigh.

She started to move the rocking chair we were sitting on together. As she did this her bottom rubbed against my member and I moaned.

She continued to move the chair while reading and I heard her flip a page.

She started to move it faster and she started moaning as she moved it faster. She was panting now and she dropped the book which made a clatter sound on the floor.

I brought her even closer to me by putting my hands on her waist. And she giggled in delight. I felt sparks all over me as I touched her and I brought her closer to me.

I had never been happier. My love finally loves me back and we had the most amazing and intense sex.

We were both moaning as she moved the chair fast and she was moving her head back.

Suddenly there were bangs on the door and I groaned. "What!" I yelled annoyed.

"Theres news! We have some trespassing on Neverland!" I heard one of the new lost boys and my also new secound in command.

Sure, I miss Felix but he was getting way to close to my little lost girl.

"I'm going!" I said and Violet stood up from my lap and my errection went down.

I put my hands on her cheeks and looked down at her, "I'll protect you. Just stay in here."

She nodded and kissed my hand lovingly. I saw her flop onto the bed as I got changed.

I walked out and blew her a kiss, she smiled slightly.

I walked out but not before peaking in through the door one time and I saw her get both pillows from the bed and stuff her head in between them.

As I was walking away I looked through the window and saw her crying..? I heard her soft cries and my heart softened.

She's probably afraid she'll get taken away by the trespassers.