Chapter 19

(Peters POV)

"Which one?" I asked and began to drag Violet by the hand out of the alleyway. We walked by stores and I turned to her."Was it this one?" I asked.

"Sure!" She innocently replied.

"Alright let's check." I dared and was about to walk in but she pulled me back. "Now to think of it, I think it was the other one down the street." She said and pointed farther down the street.

I knew that she was talking to Slightly, I had seen the two talking and it filled me with rage when he kissed her cheek.

"We've got time. I'll check the all of if I have to." I said and she put her head into my chest and cuddled into me.

"Okay I was just goofing with you. I went to look at swords through the windows."

I sighed as I looked down at her. I want to make her admit her mistake. "Which window?"

"That one." She pointed to a window that didn't show the inside and only a couple of swords on display. I looked down at her in disbelief, but I'm also impressed with how easy she was able to lie. Makes me think about the amount of the times she's lied to me that easily.

I grabbed her by the upper arms and dragged her into an alley and then put a spell so no one could hear us.

"You lying brat!" I seethed and rose my hand up to slap her and she flinched. I froze for a couple of seconds, observing her as she had her eyes shut with fear, a tear trickling down her soft cheek.

I brought my hand up to wipe it gently with my thumb, I didn't realize how much pain and fear I've caused for her until now, I've hurt her so much she's afraid of me just simply bringing up my hand.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and her dark brown eyes turned to look up at me with confusion glittering her doe eyes.

I brought her head into my chest, she had her hands still held up as if to stop me from hitting her and I gently stroked the back of her insanely long golden amber hair.

"All I've ever wanted is your love." I told her quietly and she remained silent for a long moment.

"I know Peter, you've just.." She paused for a couple of seconds, "-executed it the wrong way. Why couldn't you have just simply asked me to go to Neverland with you? I would've gone of my own free will." She admitted and my eyes slightly widened before I covered up it quickly.

"No, there's a chance you wouldn't have fallen in love with me." I replied and she looked at me in pure disbelief and scoffed.

"Because if you want someone to fall in love with you, you don't ruin their bloody lives!" She raised her voice and I gave her a warning look.

"You killed the boy I love! You killed Devin! The boy I've loved since I was first on Neverland!" She sniffled.

"You ruined my life and yet I still stand here with sympathy for you." She spat and I looked at her, feeling hurt.

I couldn't have ruined her life, maybe killing her friend, and her disgusting lover wasn't the right thing, but I never ruined her life.

I looked and looked at her, her eyes brimming with tears as she looked up at me desperately.

"I didn't ruin your life! And I did the right thing by killing Devin, he didn't love you."

She looked deeply hurt for a couple of seconds, "No. Youre a liar! He loved me as much as I loved him!"

"Oh really? He told me himself that he would die before letting you escape Neverland again."

"Stop." She paused, "No, you're lying. He wouldn't do that to me." She said under her breath as if to convince herself.