planet 1 meeting (edited)

Prior knowledge (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~

-you are 17(I aged down sanemi be 18) as of right now but after all the time skips you are both 19-20 ish

-you use space breathing(more information is given in the first few chapters)

-your uniform is a baggy shirt with the open chest area like mitsuri's and knee length skirt and you have a galaxy colored haori with tiny stars but it later changes to be a lavender one with small white floral outlines

-you are kinoe rank as of right now but that changes very quickly

- you are 5'5" (why is everyone is this damn comment section taller than me :(

-your hair goes to around your mid back, you keep it in a ponytail most of the time.

-you have a unique sword, it is double sided and basically a smaller version of mitsuri's

-And you have enhanced eyesight and ability to sense movement

-you have the ability to read auras but it likely won't be brought up much even after editing bc I'm still in the process of learning, the logic behind the astrology is completely based on my creativity bc I don't know much

-you know Shinobu from when you were 15

Start (⁠「⁠'⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠「

you had been sent on a mission to a mountain, many mizonoto had been sent there but so many have died. It has been rumored that a 12 Kizuki was residing there. It seemed unnecessary to send a Hashira without certainty so you offered to go on the mission. It was both exciting and nerve racking, you could become a hashira within a few hours after all.

There was a sound of screeching, it wan annoying in all honesty but you had to go check it out, you were met by a boar headed boy being held by a giant demon, who was about to crush the boars head.
You jumped into the air, holding you blade to your right side

"Space Breathing, Form 9,Jupiter's storm"

You had instantly freed the boy and held him like a sack of potatoes as you walked away. His aura quickly switched from fear and fury to admiration.

"Hello there, what is your name boar boy? I'm y/n"

"I am Hashibira Inosuke, lord of the mountains!"

"That is interesting, I guess you could call me the lady if the night sky"

"So you rule the night? Doesn't that make you a demon!?"

"No, you must be confused Inosuke, I study the moon and the stars, as well auras. I use them to know what people feel and think and predict the future"

"How does that work, there is no way that the tiny lights in the sky, the moon and..." He paused "auras?... Are able to tell you what people are thinking, let alone tell the future"

"You would be surprised"

"Alright then, what am I feeling?"

"You feel pride, as well as confusion and uncertainty" you paused to look up the sky "and in 2 hours the kakushi will arrive on this mountain to bring me, you, a boy resembling the sun and a boy resembling lighting as well as a pure evil and a boy of water to the butterflys hospitality"

"I think I know all the people except for the butterfly. And how did you come to that conclusion?"

"I know exactly who the butterfly is, she is a hashira, the highest rank of demon slayer and her estate is a hospital and rehabilitation center" you stopped running for a moment to let the boy down "and look at the stars, if you look you can see a few constellations, the order as well as prominence and energy of the stars that make them tell a story"