10K

IM BACK BITCHES BROS AND ENBY HOES

Ik im coming back early and it's probably not my brightest idea bc i do kind of need the break but I've been sick and bored out of my god damn mind so im writing again :)

/To give you an idea on how bored ive been, i started learning Ukrainian bc I have blood relation and y not /

also, lil' self-advertisement here but im also writing a bungo stary dogs fic if anyone is interested. its a Poe x Ranpo x Oc love triangle, i plan to make it angsty with lil' silly goofy moments every now and then

anyways onto the chapter you all have been waiting a month or so for

"Mama!" the white haired child exclaimed, running towards you, her snow patterned kimono dragging on the floor behind her leaving a trail of water. "Yui-nee is being mean to me again" the soaked girl pouted as you turned from the stove, bending down to comfort the girl, kanao walking in behind the girl with Muichiro who was dragging an unconscious Yuichiro behind him. 

"What happened?" you questioned the black-haired girl who watched as Muichiro threw her adoptive brother onto the couch. 

"Yuki wanted to play tag, Yuichiro decided to tackle her into the lake." Kanao explained as Muichiro decided to sit on his twin brother who was out cold and reach for the remote. He turned on the TV, a crime case being the first thing that came on. he watched with fascination as he turned it on just in time to hear how it happened 

"Kanao, could you dry off Yuki. Muichiro take care of Yuichiro so I can finish cooking, your dad is going to be home soon." you sighed as you continued cooking. as much as you loved your children, they were such a handful. You adopted Kanao when you turned eighteen, she was being taken care of by your sisters before then. you then met Muichiro and Yuichiro, who were recently orphaned at the age of 10 and took them in as well. You had just recently adopted Yuki as well. you didnt quite know what happened to her but she didn't either, in her eyes you are her mom, nothing less and everything more.

Muichiro heard enough of the case and turned the TV off, picking up his brother like a sack of potatos and taking him to their room. 

Another 20 minutes later and food was done, just the same time that a car pulled into the driveway. "Kids, get down here, food is done!" you called the three who quickly rushed down the hall, Muichiro already was out there, watching another crime case he thought would interesting, he didnt find it interesting. 

the door opened at the silver haired male everyone was waiting on walked through. Yuki was the first to run out, hugging the males leg before he could even shut the door "Dad!" she looked up as him with a smile "i got chu!" she let out a few laughs as he tried to walk so he can put down his bags.

"yep, you got me." he gave the girl a smile as he patted her head and she let him go.

"Dad, have you had to deal with any interesting crimes lately, everything on TV is all watered down and boring. either that of criminals forgot how to commit crimes right." Muichiro complained, looking to the police officer by the door.

"i'll tell you about one later" he sighed at his adoptive son's interest.

"welcome home dear" you kissed him, pulling him into a hug.

the twins complained "ewww... get a room you two" then looking at each other. you simply laughed at the twin's behavior. 

"i could say the same about you when Genya comes over" you replied to Muichiro, placing your hands on your hips.

"its weird to think that my adoptive son and by brother are dating." he sighed as he put his bags down. "Anyways i smell food" he smiled a bit. 

"yeah it just finished" you went to the kitchen, bringing a pot of food into the dinning room an placing it on the table, going back and returning with two smaller containers. by the time you placed the three total dishes on the table everyone was already seated.

"dig in"

and with those words everyone was already grabbing food,the twins fighting for the last peice of chicken while Yuki was happily eating a  peice of texas toast. Kanao and Sanemi were the peaceful ones, that is until Yuichiro grabbed the last bit of alfredo. 

you simply laughed at the chaos you were happy to call your family.

{Words: 776}

ik its short but i have zero ideas and i want to get this out since we already hit 11K