planet 12 Training (edited)

You continued to train Senjuro and gradually your torso healed. It had been 3 weeks now, he has the basics of most of the forms, all he needs to do is practice.

"Alright, are you ready Senjuro" you asked him holding the equipment, you decided to surprise him and had an extra wooden sword already at the training area.

"I am!"

"I actually have a surprise for you when we get there" you handed Senjuro his sword.

"What kind of surprise!?" He looked up with a smile to die for.

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you silly" you patted his head "we are almost the so you'll find out soon."

You walked talking about random things for about 4 minutes.

"Alright we are here, ready for your surprise?"

"Yes!"

You walked forward a bit, grabbing the practice sword you left there. You assumed a stance showing you were prepared. "I got the all clear to welding a sword and train with you".

"Thats great nee-san !"

"So you to choose if you want to see all the forms or spar first" you sat down on a rock as you awaited Senjuro's response.

"I want to see you do the forms!" He had an excited expression as he sat down on a rock.

"Now choice number 2, with a training sword or with mine?"

"Your sword! I've never seen it before!"

You take your stord from it's saya, looking typical at first. A purple sheen refecting due to the sun.

You take a deep breath

Space breathing, Form 1, night sky

Space breathing, Form 2, Distant star

"Woah, does your sword bend!?" Senjuro asked his eyes basically shining brighter than any star.

"Yeah, not a lot though" you carefully grabbed your blade and bent it, being cautious to not cut yourself. "Anyways onto the next forms"

Space breathing, Form 3 endless glaxy

Space breathing, Form 4 super nova

Space breathing, Form 5 falling meteor

Space breathing, Form 6 black hole

Space breathing, Form 7 orbit

Space breathing, Form 8 Saturn's rings

Space breathing, Form 9 Jupiter's storm

"The forms look so cool when you do them y/n!" Senjuro was beaming a smile

"Thank you Senjuro" you put your sword down "now time for us to spar"

..................................................................................

You an Senjuro assumed fighting stances. You began to circle him, he watched your every move. He could track your stance easily however he couldn't tell where your arms were thanks to your baggy shirt.

"Just a heads up Senjuro" you looked into his eyes "with me, anything goes"

He made the first strike, a basic swing to the side. You moved your sword to block it. He quickly twirled, using a stylized version of orbit, rather than a zig zag he swung up, hitting your jaw then down and hitting your right leg

"Are you okay Y/N-nee!?" He asked dropping his sword and checking your now chin which was now dripping with blood

"It'll take a lot more than that to kill me" you mentioned using the back of your hand to wipe away the blood. "Keep that up and you will surpass me within a few years." You gave him a small smile

Senjuro went to grab his sword and got into a new stance, a tiny fighting spirit finally having it's first spark before it can grow into a powerful flame.

You assumed your stance "now that the warm up is done" you charged at him "let's get to training" you smirked striking for his legs.

He jumped up, using his airborne hight to his advantage, attempting several attacks which were all blocked by you.

He did a flip as he fell back to the ground. He had his hands crossed on the hilt, showing he was ready to change the trajectory of the blade "come on Senjuro, hit me again"

He dashed forward, making a quick swing to your side which you blocked. You pushed his sword away and hit his leg, causing him to fall.

You pointed the tip of your sword at his neck as he laid in the ground "I win"

Senjuro just sat there, a bit shocked by both the speed of your movement and your aura which you, out of habit, began to give off some blood lust.

"S-sorry Senjuro, its a habit of mine" you dropped your sword and helped him up "I didn't mean to scare you like that!"

"I-its alright

..................................................................................

You and Senjuro sparred for a while he didn't manage to win a single round after the first

"How is training going!" Kyojuro appeared from nowhere "that last round was great!"

"Oh, hi Kyo-nii, look at my chin" you said lifting your head "your brother did this during the first round"

"That is excellent Senjuro" he bent down "it took me about 7 battles to land a decent hit on N/N."

"Really!?" his eyes were sparkling

"Yeah, have you guys come up with the new form yet?"

"From what I saw he modified 3 of my styles but I don't know about flame breathing." You grabbed a picnic basket "we could make ideas as we eat lunch"

"That is a great idea N/N-chan. What do you think Senjuro?"

"Okay!" He ran over to sit in the shade, waiting for his food

You grabbed a slightly large portion for Senjuro and pretty much the whole basket worth of bento's for Kyojuro. Thankfully Senjuro has a significantly smaller appetite but he still ate more than average. It was likely just a trait in the Rengoku family.

You and the Rengoku brothers sat down in silence for only a few seconds before collectively gathering ideas for Senjuro's new breathing style. By the end of the lunch he had a few notebook pages full of different ideas of how the two could be combined, similarities and differences, so on and so forth for him to study and practice.

With that the lunch was brought to an end and you went back to the butterfly estate while the brothers went to theirs

END
WORD COUNT: 1017
EDITED: 7/19/2023

{hiatus/discontinued} Sanemi Shinazugawa X Female ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara