planet 25 p1 slayer mark??? (unedited)

The day that Shinobu would finally let you leave the mansion had finally come. She returned you clothes to you which you happily changed into, the clothes there were comfortable and all but you liked your uniform more.

You made sure to say goodbye to all of the butterfly girls before leaving, you had gotten to know them all after 4 years now since you met them as you were 19 now. Sanemi's birthday is coming up, then he will be 20 (ik big time skips right)

After a while of walking you made to the Ubuyashiki estate, the two twins were already waiting for you by the enterance. From there they guided you to a garden. You immediately bowed

"I think of all of you as these plants here" he turned to you smiling "some of you" he reached to a flowering branch "have met your full potential" he one again moved "some of them are close but just need an extra push" once again he moved "some aren't quite there yet" then he moved to a different plant "and some aren't given enough time..."

"That is quite a lovely analogy" you sat up, looking up at the man.

"But" he turned to you "one thing is the same for all of them." He grabbed a thin wooden stick (kinda like a toothpick) "with a little interference, they can reach there potential quickly" he frowned "but sadly it is an unconventional way and it brings early death"

"I suppose it makes sense"

"This is the case with you, but it's a little different"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You had already met your full potential, but you needed to have that extra push, that extra strength."

"Is that what the mark is"

"Yes, in obtaining that mark you will be much stronger, you can defeat kizuki much easier." You looked into his eyes "but in exchange for a part of your lifespan"

"How much?"

"Everyone who obtains the mark will die at the age of 25"

"25!? But... But I made a promise, I can't die that early"

"I'm sorry y/n" he was almost crying "what you have is known as a demon slayer mark" a tear fell "this is omen, we may defeat kibutsuji soon, but there is a cost."

"I understand"

"It is up to you, you could retire and live the rest of your life" he reached a hand out to you "or you could stay and help us reach out goal"

You sat there for a moment. Taking everything in "I have chosen this path" you stood, looking into your masters gentle eyes "and I don't plan on ever leaving".

END
WORDS:447

Yes I know it's short, I just have some stuff going on right now. I will do the other half as soon I can but I may not be for another week so I figured I would get the first half published real quick.

Have a great day