Planet 38 Murata and Yuki

So, I just kind of wanted to put this out there if somebody is interested.

Ik I still need to do updates on this fic, and my Oc, Ranpo and Poe love triangle fic butttttttt I started studying Ukrainian recently and I'm planning to publish all of my notes on here so if you either want to learn or if you already know the language could you please correct me if I mess something up. I don't know when I will publish the first chapter, but updates probably won't be too frequent (2 or so chapters per month). I'm thinking about discontinuing this fic, but I won't, I'm going to push through and try to condense the ending into 10 or so chapters. I have three main reasons for wanting to discontinue it.

1)it's been 9 months since I started it, I feel like it's really bad and it will take too much work to finish it

2)I'm really not into demon slayer anymore, I lost interest in it when the swordsmith village season ended.

3)I've been busy lately. I've been working on my mental health, which ended in my physical health crashing, and after missing 10 days of school and burying myself in makeup work, I've noticed that it helps me a lot mentally, which is part of why I started learning another language on top of my schoolwork. 

Hopefully I'll be done with the fic by Halloween but defiantly by new year's. If any of you want to adopt the fic and finish it for me though I'll be more than happy to hand it over :)

Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter.

"Y/nnn!!! Wake uppppp!!!!" the white-haired girl exclaimed, Pulling on your sleeve with a small pout. "It's morning time, Me and Murata made food for you and Ms. Kikoi."

"Kikoi?" you asked, still half awake.

"The girl that you used the antidote on, her name is Akira Kikoi" she explained, dragging you out of bed by the belt of your uniform. "We need to go, training starts at 9, its 8"

"Since when!?" you asked, looking at the girl who continued to  drag you out of your room and into the hall.

"Hmmm.... right now," she dropped you right outside of the dining room. "Humans need food to have energy, you need lots for training." she said bluntly as the left. 

"is that a challenge?" you asked with a small smirk. she responding with the same look.

"of course it is" and with that she left your vision. "She was quite literally born just over a day ago, how is she already so amazing." you sighed as you walked into the room. Only Murata was there, Akira seems to have just finished eating, bringing her dishes with her. "Good morning, im sorry about me sleeping in, Yuki insisted that i sleep and yeah" you looked away "thank you for the food"

"its no problem Y/n, Yuki woke me up this morning begging me to teach her how to cook. she tried and it um..." he trailed off, sweat dropping at the memory. "If you would like, i can come over every now and then to help teach her stuff. Im not very strong but i can teacher her how to cook and such, it made her very happy when she managed to flip and egg." he had a smile on his face thinking back to the girl's cheering when it landed in the pan without ripping.

"Of course, you are more than welcome to come over anytime. if you like you could move in, the only time that the guestroom is ever used is when Sanemi won't stop tickling me at night." you huffed, remembering all the time you up in the middle of the night because he would randomly start tickling you during random hours of the night.

"Does Shinzugawa sleep over often?" he asked, taking a sip of miso soup.

"we've been dating for almost 2 years now" you deadpanned.

He started choking on the soup, quickly setting it down and coughing a bit. "oh" he simply stated, letting out another cough in the awkward aura.  "I can't say it was unexpected based on how nice he is to you but that was um.... surprising." 

you heard the door open, Yuki walking through in her older form, giving her the appearance of a woman in her early twenties. she was wearing one of your old uniforms, which fit almost perfectly on her. she had her hands Infront of her, holding the kimono she was wearing. "Y/n there is a small um.... problem, could you come out here for a moment?" her face was slightly flushed a her eyes were a bit more open with panic, showing off her golden eyes.

"of course." you stood up and walked outside the door. once you were outside of the room, she shut the door. "So, what is the problem?"

she moved her hands to not be covering her front anymore.  "i decided to wear one of your uniforms for training so I don't damage my kimono but um, the chest is a bit too.... open" her face was very red as you started laughing. it took a while of you laughing and her yelling at you for laughing. Murata could only hear bits and pieces but let out a small laugh himself. based on how loudly you were laughing it was clearly funny.

after you calmed down a bit, you showed her to a spare closet. "i keep the closed tops right here, that's my older uniform from a year or so ago." you mentioned. "i can request a uniform for you so that you can fight better and more...comfortably" you tried not to laugh at the girl was glaring you down. 

"Don't. You. Dare."

you took a moment to compose yourself. "Get changed into this, once you are done come join me and Murata alright?" 

"mhm" she confirmed with a small huff afterwards.

with that, you went back to finish the breakfast that her and Murata made. The time of the war, Humans vs. Muzan and likely the end of your life was coming soon, and nothing could prepare you for how badly it hurt knowing that you had to leave this behind.

(Words: 1026)

Okay so ik that i said i would try rushing/condensing this but if you couldn't tell im trying to do a lil something rn bc i thought of it a bit ago and I'm not going to just give up on it.