planet 21 battle (P1) {very short} (unedited)

You ran through the forest, you ran into Obanai on the way. Neither of you talked, all you could focus on was getting there in time. It was obvious Obanai would rather be alone, probably so I could intentionally arrive late but that wasn't happening on your watch.

The entire time was silent, only the faint sound of your footsteps could be heard. You new you were close to arriving, especially when you could see a raging fire. You arrived within 5 minutes.

You and Obanai split up, you went right while he went left. You found Tanjiro, he was being mocked by a demon. A very ugly one at that. Behind him was another demon, it honesty she was kinda pretty but still ugly.

You heard the crunch of fingers and that set you into action. You jumped from behind the price of ruble you were hiding behind

"Space breathing, form 4 stylized, vertical orbit"

You crashed your blade onto the demons neck, you saw a flash of light followed by thunder as zenitsu went after the other demon.

"YOU HAVE TO DECAPITATE BOTH OF THEM AT SAME TIME" Tanjiro shouted as he grabbed his blade and helped me to decapitate the demon.

Suddenly Obanai joined as well "as much as I hate to admit it, you can cut the other demons neck, I can't. Let us take the stronger one"

Tanjiro removed his blade and ran. once he caught up to the female demon he started to use his other breathing, slicing through its neck quickly.

You continued to push harder, doing everything you could to cut the demons neck. Suddenly red blades emerged and Obanai jumped away, meanwhile you stayed. The blades gave you several wounds but you've survived worse. It was just before you became a demon slayer.

ITS BACKSTORY TIME
WORDS: 302
this chapter is going to be in two different parts so it is very short.