planet 19 suprise (edited)

"well, what are you up to beautiful?" Muscular but gentle arms made their way around your waist as Sanemi nuzzled his head into your neck

"Your back!" You quickly turned around, cupping his cheeks before pulling him into a kiss.

"I was just about to make food for when the primary color trio get back" you returned to looking at the empty table "I just can't decide what to make"

"Why are you making them food?" He asked before resting his head on your right shoulder.

"I was training them, they are heading down from mt. Irishino as we speak"

"Is that so?" He now whispered into your ear, making your face turn a shade of red.

"Stop doing these things, I'll never be able to decide on what to make" you complained.

He took his head off of your shoulder "Onigiri, tempura and tea"

"Thank you" you began grabbing the ingredients, the mountain was a common training place so there was always food there thankfully.

"Come to think of it, when is your next mission?"

You started cooking the rice "I don't know, uzui has his mission coming up soon but he insisted he go alone" you began to pout "only time will tell I guess"

"Well, at least that means you we can spend some time together" he back hugged you "since you have officially been discharged I want to spend all the time I can with you"

"Same here Sanemi"

The two of you were there for a while, waiting for the boys to return. During that timye you had gotten first aid ready along with 4 futons.

After about 4 hours they arrived, only having minor injuries. You took the time to bandage all of them, allowing them time to eat as well before telling them to get some rest.

You went to Sanemi, who had fallen asleep in a separate room. You got ready for bed and slid into the futon right next to him, resting your head against his chest and wrapping your arms around him as you drifted to sleep.

The next morning when you awoke from your sleep to see Sanemi was awake and making food. "Good morning y/n"

"Morning Sanemi" you moved behind him, placing your head on his shoulder "what are you making?"

"Just some F/f"

"Really!" You jumped up with excitement.

"Yeah, then I'm going to make food for the other 3"

"I'm glad that you are being nicer to them, especially to Tanjiro. They are good kids and Nezuko is just precious"
You smiled

"I still don't trust her, she is still a demon at the end of the day" he mentioned

"A demon that broke from muzans curse and doesn't need to eat humans" you thought back to when the hashira first met the Kamado siblings "you proved it yourself that she won't attack" you stated

"I still don't trust her"

"You don't have to trust her, just give her a chance. Do it for me Sanemi"

"Fine"

"Thank you"

..............

It was getting later in the day, around noon if not past so you decided to finally go wake up the primary color trio.

You walked into the room, Inosuke was layig on the far right, zenitsu on the far left and Tanjiro in the middle of the two idiots.

You decided to make this fun, a mischievous smile creeping on your face as you left the room. Sanemi noticed and simply left it, trying not to laugh imagining what was about to happen.

You opened the door to the outside and grabbed 3 buckets, heading to the river nearby. You checked the water "perfect" it was ice cold. You filled the 3 buckets before heading back to the small house.

"Take one" Sanemi complied and grabbed one, aking his way to the room, right behind you

"Ready?"

"Always" a small grin crept up his face as well as the 2 of you poured the ice cold water all over them.

Needless to say, your eardrums began to bleed. Within a second at most zenitsu began to screech while Inosuke jumped onto the roof then began to chase zenitsu, prompting him to scream even louder if that was even possible and Tanjiro simply jumped up and shivered.

"Good morning sleepyheads" you dropped the 2 buckets and rested your hands on your hips with a small smile "food is ready"

With that the two of you left the room in a fit of giggles. While both of you may be hashira's you were still a bit childish.

After a few minutes the three were all out o the room in new clothes Tanjiro being the first "was that really necessary?"

"Absolutely, take it as part of your training" you smiled once again "you must be ready for all situations"

"Including getting ice cold water dumped onto us"

"Including getting ice cold water dumped on you" you repeated matter-of-factly "you never know" you simply shrugged your shoulders as Sanemi once again began to laugh behind you.

•{stupid time skip brought to you by H-D almond milk}•

After finishing the meal, the 5 of you began to go to the butterfly Mansion as the trio had to stay there for a bit longer before heading out to meet uzui for a mission.

You heard that there may be an upper moon lurking there, if that is the case it wouldn't be surprising if at least one of the trio was made a hashira or at least placed on the waiting list for a hashira to die or retire.

"Well we are nearly there, me and Sanemi are going to leave for now so I'll go ahead and wish you good luck on your next mission" you walked a few steps away before turning around "you 3 better be ready for some serious training afterwards" a small smile made it's way into your face before you waved at them "see you when you come back, don't go dying on me"

You and Sanemi walked to your estate, the trio still standing in the same spot "we won't disappoint you y/n" Tanjiro shouted before grabbing the other two and walking to the butterfly Mansion.

END
WORD COUNT: 1038
EDITED: 07/27/2023