planet 26 part 2 Cleaning up (unedited)

You and Sanemi spent a while in eachothers embrace before going to his estate. First thing to do was get rid of anything that was destroyed. After that the two of you swept the rest then mopped. During that time he was reorganizing stuff. Once the house looked good again the two of you headed out to the store to buy new stuff.

You began to list the things he needed while he added in a few things every here and there. You noticed how the whole time he had a guilty expression on his face. Suddenly you stopped, a stopped a few seconds later. He turned to you waiting for you to continue.

"You know, it's not your fault"

"What do you mean?"

"It's ok that you got mad, it's ok that you were scared." You look him in the eyes "I'm reckless with my life, I know this all too well and it's not your fault if I get hurt."

His eyes began to water "I... I know that"

"So stop blaming yourself. I know that you do so there is no point hiding it from me." You walked forward and grabbed his hand "and I swear that I will start to prioritize my life more. I hate seeing you blaming yourself for my actions"

He pulled you into a hug "thank you"

"There is no need to thank me"

After that the two of you bought everything he needed and made it back to his estate just before sunrise. You told him to sleep at this place, as he had been at yours for too long now before rushing to your estate. You received another mission, sword smiths have been going missing. Muichiro and Kanroji were already there but it was the only serious mission at the moment so you were sent.

You sat down at your desk and wrote a quick letter to Sanemi, telling him that you got called for a mission and it would take a few days. You then got into your uniform, adjusted your katana and headed out. You gave the letter to Sanemi's crow and asked it to give him the letter in the morning. You then made your way to the location you were told a kakushi would meet you.

You had gone there a few times before as you have a unique blade. You were blindfolded and picked up by the kakushi. In honesty the whole thing was boring. You sat there being carried, you couldn't see so you couldnt do much. most of the time you sat there in thought

Every now and then you had to get off of one kakushi just to right back into the other. It lasted a few hours but eventually you finally made it to the swordsmith village just before sundown.

You first went to meet with the village leader then straight to the hot springs. you ran into Kanroji who had just left and was complaining about something.

"Y/NNNNN"
IPASSEDTHISGUYANDIASKEDHIMWHATHISNAMEWASANDHEIGNOREDMEANDITOLDHIMMINEANDHESTILLIGNIREDMEIMAHASHIRAHOWCOULDHRJUSTWALKPASSEDMELIKEIDONTEXISTHEWASSOMEANTOME!!!" (translation in comments)

She picked you up and swung you around. Somehow you could understand her. You looked around trying to find the guy "what did he look like?"

"He had black hair, the sides were shaved. His eyes look just like Shinzugawa. He had strong muscles and a lot of scars, he had a fairly big scar across his face."

"Was it here?" You moved a finger across your face.

"Yes!"

"I know who it is!"

"Really!"

"Yeah, that's genya. He is Sanemi's younger brother!"

"He never told us he has a brother"

"They weren't on good terms for a while, they are still trying to mend their relationship"

"Oh"

"Well I'm heading to the hotsprings so I'll see you around I guess"

"See you y/n!" You both went different ways. Genya being here is nice though, you got along pretty well thankfully, Shinobu has even said that the two of you act kind of like twins.

You made your way to the hotsprings, laying your clothes down on a rock and slowly sinking into the water. It was almost instant relief. You figured that it would be ok to rest for the night before doing your investigation in the morning and searching that night.

After about 30 minutes you got out and dried yourself off. You slipped your uniform back on and made your way to your room to get what sleep you could before you officially started your mission.

As you made your way to your room you could hear yelling from none other than genya. You knocked on the door only for it to opened by Tanjiro.

"Oh hi y/n, I didn't know you were hear as well"

"Yeah, I have a mission regarding missing swordsmiths. Anyways I heard genya in there" you moved your head though the door way slightly to see a very annoyed genya.

"You good over there?"

"Can me and y/n talk. Alone."

"Sure thing" Tanjiro left as you walked into the room and shut the door.

"That kid is going to drive me insane!"

"Tanjiro?"

"Yes!"

"He isn't that bad really, he can be a little too social though"

"A little is an understatement"

"Ok that was kinda mean"

"I'm not wrong, he is so nice that it makes me mad"

You let out a small giggle "he is so nice that it makes you mad?"

"Yes!"

"Well, it sounds like you are having a good time here. I'm assuming you needed bullets or something"

"More or less"

"Well I should be going soon, I have a mission here, apparently swordsmiths have been going missing lately"

"Oh. Would be alright if I help while I'm here?"

"I can manage but I will never refuse help"

"When do you start?"

"First thing in the morning"

"Alright where do you want to meet at"

"Infront of the village leaders house"

"Alright, ill be there at sunrise"

You left the room andade your way to yours. You laid down on the futon and slowly drifted to sleep

END

WORDS: 1006