planet 16 Girls day out (p2) (edited)

"Mitsuri, are your ready?" You lightly knocked on her door.

"I can't decide what to wear! Could you come in here and help?"

You opened the door, Mitsuri's hair was out of its usual braids, reaching down to her lower back, wearing a plain white robe.

She was staring at two different kiminos. The one on the left was a soft pink with white floral designs while the one on the right had the same design however it was beige rather than pink.

"How about you wear the beige with leaves, since I'm also wearing that we can be matching."

"You are a genius, thank you so much y/n-chan!!"

You left the room for her to get changed, making your way downstairs and checking yourself in the mirror, adjusting your hair slightly.

"Do you think I look good like this but should I put my hair up?" She asked from the stairs. Fer hair elegantly swaying with her.

"I think you look beautiful with your hair down" you mentioned walking over and fixing her hair slightly.

"Alright then, let's go to the festival!" She announced, walking to the door.

On the way there, you began teasing each other again.

"I've been wondering, when will you confess to iguro?" Watching as her face turns deep red.

"I-ive been thinking about telling him on his birthday, since it is 2 weeks from now."

"You should, I can tell he likes you from the way he looks at you" you mentioned. You would make sure that she knows he likes her without exposing that you've been helping him pick out gifts for her and setting them upm

"I just haven't decided how to, could you help me?" She looked at you with puppy eyes.

"Sure thing, first you want to set the scene, make it nice and calm, romantic and all." You continued "you have to be in the moment, look him in the eyes, hold his hand I yours, and tell him you love him."

"I don't know how to do that, I mean, I become a nervous reck around him, how do I make it calm?" She began ranting.

"First, make sure people aren't around, it makes the air much more comfortable, maybe the wisteria park nearby." She began looking towards you more "Sit there, start a conversation. Once the conversation begins to fade or if the topic makes good timing, gently grab his hand, guide it towards you, tell him you love him, be confident, even if you feel like exploding."

"But what should we talk about?"

"Whatever feels right" you looked up at the sky, the stars begining to show as you placed your hand in front of you

A small smile made it to your lips "the stars are happy, good luck is coming"

..................................................................................

You and Kanroji arrived at the festival, stopping at nearly every stall. You both got masks, as shown below, the first being yours and the second being hers.

 You both got masks, as shown below, the first being yours and the second being hers