Planet 4 the train (edited)

You were sitting on the seat across from Kyojuro, he had gone through more bento's than you can count, yelling tasty after every bite.

You wanted to hide in a hole, but you decided to suck it up and wait for Tanjiro with his friends. You looked at your basket of f/f You lifted the top and took a little bit of f/f.

You couldn't quite tell why but f/f always tasted better when sanemi made it for you

"Ah, is that Rengoku? I think so." You heard a familiar voice.

"Oh hi y/n, I didn't know you were also coming." You looked at Tanjiro

"Hi..." Lowered the lid and moved to the back corner of the train car.

"Are you alright? You smell sad, longing for something maybe?" He mentioned walking over with soft eyes

"Just drop it Kamado" you lifted the lid and took another bite. Sure it was nice but it was only temporary, you wanted sanemi (separation anxiety moments {makes a bit more sense once you read chapter 22)

You are strong, that's for sure. But the thought that 2 Hashira were sent. You could help but be a little scared. You felt safe around sanemi, you wanted him to hug you and say you will be alright. You wanted to be there to make sure he would get hurt being reckless if he got a mission, and if he does then you wanted to be in good shape to help him heal properly.

You sat and sat but he never came, you new he wouldn't but you still hoped.

"Tickets please" a man said, if he wasn't walking and speaking you would have thought he was dead. You handed him you ticket to get punched as he had already gotten everyone elses.

You were curled into a ball and within 5 minutes you were falling asleep.

Tanjiro woke up first. He left Nezuko to wake everyone up but you didn't want to. You never wanted to leave your dream. About 10 minutes after everyone else woke up you finally did.

"Curse you demon" to muttered under your breath as you woke up.

"Me and Kyojuro can guard the cars, you 3 go to the neck, it should be at the front of the train. It will be tough. If you don't think you can handle it tell me now" you looked at the three, yhey seemed confused

"In simple terms. You need to sever the neck, or the front of the train but it will be tougher than anything you've done before, this is without a doubt a lower moon" they looked at you intensely "do you not think you can do it?'

Tanjiro spoke first "we can do it" you turned the boys around

"If you can do it then shoo, the sooner this is beat the better" you began running through your share of the cars, ensuring everyone's safety.

After around 10 minutes all signs of the demon were gone. The 3 had fallen to an area of land not to far from where the train derailed.

You found Kyojuro and your basket which had thankful not been touched. You grabbed your basket and pulled kyojuro "Let's make sure the 3 are alright down there." You continued walking.

Right as the two sides met another demon came. This one however was on another level. you saw it's eyes for a split second but you could have sworn it was upper 3.

"Kyojuro... We need to go, get the younger ones away from us so we can fight properly." You looked at the demon "I can fight it of till then.

Within one second you and the demon both rushed at each other

You were exchanging blows, simply stalling time until Kyojuro would join and help you take him down

"You know, I won't normally fight women but you seem strong. Why don't you become a demon so we can fight forever?"

"I would rather die"

"Space breathing, form 9, Jupiter's storm"

You had cut his arms clean off but you know it won't last

"The name is akaza, tell me, what is your name?"

"It's y/n l/n, be sure to remember It"

"A fitting name for such a strong women such as yourself"

"Space breathing, Form 7, orbit"

As you spun you saw kyojuro behind the demon.

He made a strike for his head as you tried to distract him

"I appreciate the compliment, shame you won't be around to give me more"

"Space breathing, Form 2, distant star"

You had managed to cut of his legs and that was enough. As he fell to the ground you pinned him there with your sword.

Kyojuro made a strike for his head which thankfully worked but the demon wasn't crumbling.

You took Kyojuro blade and used it to pin him to the ground further "get me the other blades, and the strongest of the three, I can't keep him in place much longer!"

After a few seconds Kyojuro had returned, using a black and yellow blade to pin his legs to the ground, Inosuke following behind and stabbing the demons arms in place as it struggled.

However, the boar headed boy wasn't quite quick enough as you got punched in the stomach, you had tried to dodge which saved you from a fatal injury.

You coughed up blood as you flew and hit a tree before running back to help pinn the demon in place until sunrise

A minute later the first rays of sun made their way over the hill as the demon had finally started crumbling

You sat there with the basket of f/f that had somehow survived through both attacks. You opened the lid before closing it, deciding it better to wait until you had your injury evaluated

"You ready to head back y/n" he smiled, he knew you were stressed and being around Sanemi was probably the best thing for you

You looked at him, with pure excitement "how long will it take, how long until I get to see Sanemi" You stood up and ran to his side, disregarding the pain you were in.

"You are really attached to him aren't you y/n" he placed his hand on your shoulder

"Y-you can keep a secret right kyojuro" you stopped walking

"Of course, I'll do what I can to take of whatever burden you have y/n" he stopped as well, kneeling down looking you in the eyes.

"I- I think I love Sanemi" you were red from the comment.

A small smile crept up his face "Tengen owes me $200 now"

"Y-you guys were betting on this!?" You were now a few shades redder "is it that obvious!?"

"Yes it is, you need to go after him!" He exclaimed enthusiastically.

"No way. I'm not doing that, not anytime soon!" You hid your face. "There is no way he likes me back!"

"He definitely does!"

"No way"

"yes way"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Hey are we interrupting or..." The burgundy haired boy asked

"J-just act like this never happened" your face was red and you knew

END
WORD COUNT: 1198
EDITED: 06/26/2023