planet 7 confession (edited)

After dragging him inside your estate you and sanemi made Ohagi together. You were complaining about how boring the whole fight was. It wasn't boring in the moment but you were more focused on killing the demon than if it was fun or not.

After a while the Ohagi was done and the two of you decided to eat lunch at the same spot you had lunch a few days ago.

That night Sanemi had ended up falling asleep in your garden. Specifically on your lap, you were stargazing with him, telling him about constellations, auras and the herbs you grow, both for you and Shinobu.
___________________________________________

The next morning you woke up with the sun in your eyes. You yawned, looking around to see you were in your garden but more importantly that Sanemi was asleep in your lap.

You looked around to make sure no one saw, the other hashiras we're becoming determined to get the both of you together.

You cupped his cheeks before placing a kiss on his forehead "I love you Sanemi. I hope that you love me back" you smiled before picking him up and carrying him to your spare room to wake him up.

You placed him under the covers, walked out the door and to the kitchen before acting like he slept there all night and we're going to wake him up.

Little did you know he woke up before you but wanted to see your reaction. Needless to say he was speechless.

"Sanemi wake up, we should start getting food ready for lunch" you said opening the door "Sanemi wake up you sleepyhead" you shook him 'awake'

"Lunch is in 3 hours, I'm going to get food and myself ready" you walked to the door "you should start getting ready soon"

You began making food. By the time you started getting ready you had
-Ohagi
-(F/F)
-beef onigiri
-egg salad sandwiches
-korokke
-mixed fruits

You saw Sanemi walk out at some point to go to his estate. You decided to go ahead and get yourself dressed.

You wore a white shirt with a lavender skirt and a celestial kimono

You grabbed your star hairpins and used them to put your hair up in a half up, half down style

You grabbed your stuff and went to Sanemi's estate only to be stopped by another Hashira, Kanroji.

"Y/n you are so cute!" She blushed "are going on a picnic" she gestured to your basket

"Yeah, me and Sanemi are going on one soon"

"You two are such a cute couple!" She exclaimed

"We- what?" You turned red "we- we aren't a thing."

"But it's so obvious you like each other, you should ask him out" she put her fists in the air

"I- I am planning to today, that's why I asked to go, do you have any suggestions, you are the love Hashira"

"Hmm..." She thought "nope!" She ran off

You continued walking to Sanemi's estate "hi y/n" he looked at you "you look really cute" he blushed and looked away

"You are so adorable when you say sweet things Sanemi"
___________________________________________

The two of you headed to your usual spot, taking out the food and talking.

You placed a hand on Sanemi's cheek "there is something I have been meaning to say Nemi" you swallowed looking away "I love you" you looked into his deep purple eyes.

"I- I love you too idiot" he pulled you into a kiss. You were shocked at first but melted into it. The two of you, sharing your warmth surrounded by wisteria

After what felt like forever he broke the kiss "so, does this make you my girlfriend?" He smiled

"Yes, of course!" You smiled pulling him into a hug. You two finished the last bit of your food before making your way back.

Or so you thought

Sanemi took you farther into the wisteria park, after a bit of walking you came to a field of f/fl [favorite flower btw]

"Was this here the whole time!?" You looked at him "I had no clue this was here, these are my favorite!" You ran through the field laying down at the highest point, at the top of the mountain.

You and Sanemi sat there for a while, you wove matching flower crowns for you and him while he would watch you and every now and then give you a kiss.

The two of you don't know quite how long you have been there but the sun was begining to set.

You had fallen asleep in his lap, a half woven crown In hand.

You awoke the next morning, surrounded by f/fl you had made 14 crowns with the flowers and held a partly woven crown in your right hand. Sanemi was laid down on his side next to you

You placed your hand on his jaw, scooting closer to him before planting a kiss on his cheeks "I love you so much Sanemi"

His eyes fluttered open "good morning my love" he smiled, his violet eyes full of love and adoration.

END
WORD COUNT: 854
EDITED: 06/28/2023