Chapter 1- Work for work

Hello anyways this story is composed of many spg and maybe sometimes you need to hold your breath to, sorry for typology error or grammatical error, Im not a super woman kidding, by the way the name of places and events are just a product of my vivid imaginations, especially the names of the characters are being inspired from my fav. Names and othes. The events and the situation here are just from a piece of my mind but there's some which is true to life bases of experiences.

So bear with it and take your minds out of worriness just enjoy and glad to have your feedbacks....love nhicewan

.............................................................

Daniela's pov

Kriiing!!!!!

Oh my goodness this clock seems to break my eardrum, phew! Okay I wake up and fix my bed. As for this is the first day of returning to my usual doings way back of how many years ago, then this day all over again will be my opportunity to take them on and go crazy. Find it sexy though sounds creepy then.

I usually get up and take my breakfast as fast as I can for not getting late. This is unusual I haven't receive any text messages and missed call from someone whom I expect to do,a piece of my mind. By the way this is not the first time rather.

Getting my stuff, car keys and door keys is my routine now and then, getting my self ready as always makes my day less stressful. Okay little kiddos get ready for you will be having a full of loads.

Im driving along the highway taking the national highway bringing me to my work is just like giving my life to death, though many people especially like me driving my own car, duhhh as if Im not used to it everyday.

All along im on my way taking a pace going in where I belong it always happens guards, janitors, gardener and also the staff giving you a piece of thier morning greetings.

"hello Ms. Radcliff hows your day? " greg greeted me with a smile.

"hello to greg ,nuhh good but i dont think those kiddos will give me that one for today" winking at greg.

"huhh if they deserves to have one then why not Ms. Radcliff" greg showing a thumbsup to me

" Greg I will take it as an advice, see you around then, bye" waving him.

It is my habbit to have a chitchat every morning to people I will encounter. Its nice to have one to lighten my mood.

Going to my office bring all my stuff exept for the few ones, then I need to bring it with me all along.

Nice greeted me with a cute smile in her face, I cant imagine she is my friend all the way to my ups and downs.

Nice have you started your work? I asked her every time Im in.

Not yet Dan, just fixing my things in here gives me a lot of extra time to do it.

Your giving your shit in here huh. Smirking at her.

Yeah for the mean time I am, so why not taking our pace to face those lil kiddos huh..Nice starting to walk.

Yeah right..

Walking the path is not new to us some people greeted us like a queen, yeah like a queen not in aristocratic manner, instead giving our way easy then.

Then here we go Dan, take your room and lets get their ass down. Nice giving her traitor smile.

Silly Nice, hey.. Just minimize your voice somebody will here us out what your taking awhile ago.

Hell I care Dan, now go! .trying to shut it low her voice.

This girl makes my day up in her own way.

I take a few steps to reach my destination, by letting me in oh my goodness this people will take out my beast side then, phew! Hope wiĺl not.

Okay good morning! I intend to make my voice louder and clearer to catch up their attention, then I succeed. Ok this is your first day of class unfortunately my subject is your first subject every morning so bear with it to take an up so early. Helĺ also i am.

Yeah I'm a college instructress in Christian University here in El Salvador, I am a Sociology teacher also by any chance their SocSci teacher as welĺ... yeah college students every school year.. Far for that thankful for not having a wrinkles and high blood pressure. NOT YET

Okay I want you to have a piece of paper then write one question that would you like me to answer yeah i have this strategy to get their trust and eas whem Im around, building a rapport towards them is my target, exempt for the old students that I might know by their faces not by name.

Mostly teachers let the students come in front to intruduce theirselves to other, on the other hand, I didn't use it for I feel Im taking them an advantage as teacher.

Okay, let me have your questions right away...first question oh my goodness this is going to be fun either, then right here you go naughty kiddos.. Ok here you go, Yes Im certainly and surely pure this situation is exemption at all.

Hearing their ows!!!! Makes my smile bigger, sorry I am I will never give you a satisfaction about it.

The following I answered it heartedly, Im 25 years old, live in zone 4 block 4 Fatima, I have one sibling my eldest sister name Jully I dont think I need to say that she ïs having a baby 3 months from now and fortunately she dont want to give some damn father to her unborn child,and she is an Assistant Pharmacist, they lived far from me because I work here in a long and unprocessed reason.

Students keep asking me, ok I have my father only not having a mother anymore not to mention the whole thing makes my eye watery..Im happy then they feel at home and it is ok for me as a teacher. One thing I usually do, ok for your first assignment study in advance the following terms: sociology, culture, mores and norms. That's all for today have a good day.

Pionting to our office I noticed Nice is not there, usually she's inviting me already to take our lunch but what happen this first lunch maybe? That is why I want to ask her when she come back here.

So I decided to take my lunch by my own company yeah I used to it. Dragging all along the first day went off so I gonna get going with all my stuff and my usal things to bring out with me.

Unlocking the door of my apartment doesn't help me missing my own family living more.. I miss my papa and my sister how would she get going without her husband? Aurrrrh! Maybe in my life If that so not having a father of my xhild then maybe that is my luck. My reverie past out as my phone ring, looking For the caller turn my face pale as hell...... Who the hell is giving my number to him, this gonna be my unlucky day ...long sighing....