Chapter 26- Bad to see you again

Brandon's pov............

Going back to the place where I leave all the happy memories and bad in here is such a coward feeling I have right now, dragging myself to hide my aura from the past and avoiding the possible people who is related to her is my big goal all through out my silent appearance..touching down here is not a good idea at all I feel anytime there isa commotion and a interrogation will happen I don't know why... Last evening we decided to take our work out so we can resume it tomorrow early in the mornin, leaving now to Nick's appartel yeah ina simple place I don't want to get their all attention when we are checking in to the five star hotel it doesn't help maybe to me but in Rico a lot of benefits he can get..as if I care for it so much. I must prefer in here so I can take my walk inthe garden peacefully, I can think much better than there although all of the servicez and accommodation is good at all but still I prefer to have in this place. It is three years of hiding my place to them I hid myself for Im scarex ofthe blame that they  throw up in me I know I need to face her sooner and later for I can take a reconciliation for all of us but seems lack of guts that is the big problem now. Is she doing well? Of course she is what a stupid question...is she already have a husband or fiance? Since I had her number before I tried to call her but then again when she answered it her voice is in angry at all and I lose my guts to do it again until three years passed by I never try a one shot to her..   A vibrate from my phone drag me from my realization looking at the interface I saw Nick's name.. Hello bud what's ours in this late of hour? Is there something problem in our project? Mall? What in the mall what do you mean? Ok a friend huh nice one bud at least she can  drag you out in your teritory to your not so world of fun.. Ok Nick I'll be there what like you said awhile ago.

Nick instructed me to go ahead first thing in the morning at his office to review the details about the project.." what a si early in the morning he wants me to go inhere almost the staff is not yet hete then me!? So very early hip to have an award most punctual...is he serious of it what am I so damn to follow that bastard tssssss since Im here what's the use of the mini kitchen, sofa and fridge what a perfect idea Brand... I take the whole idea until I wake up because of the noise and I know where it is xoming from the whole staff is here already I check out my wrist watch and it is already 11:40am am I that sleepyhead? "oh my I check my phone if there is any messages or call and.....gotcha! All is from Nick? No more question then I decided to follow his instruction rather to receive a nice one shot of shit from him....  Im in n at the particular mall like what he said awhile ago in a fast food chain woah this is why I hate malling a lot of paparazzi is waiting to get their nice and unauthenticated information. Im just walking down out of my sight i see Nick in one of the fast food seating with a child? So I continue to walk up towards them before I will reach their place I decided to go for a pee..turning my path going inside the comfort room. I take my time to do the thing before I will go back to them..I just wonder who's the  child wth him, they seem so close as what their actions speak out..better to go with them to have a chat with Nick to getting know to that child... Walking back many girls looking at me huh same thing as before and I used to it...

Hey man!!! How are you? You're auc&a jerk you know....talking him as I cath their attention.

Hey man don't talk like that ok I'm with a minor one save it at the office we will have a match there. Oh!!!kidding man Im diong great here...as what you have seen earlier..have a seat here...

Sure man, ao who's with you a beautiful little lady huh? Hello young lady what's your name? Lookng at her she is look familiar to me she have a resemblance of my past, a charming one lady..she answered me in a nice sweet voice... And a smart one also. So her name is Abby how wonderful name she have. . As time passes by Abb is a funny one she have so many things to know how we two to make smle and laugh....as time passes by a loud voice of a woman raging out on my system wherein I want to run so fast just to avoid the familiar voice. As I look at in her eyes both of us still couldn't react normally it seems that we are not in a constant system of ours.. she is not yet reach her place she take her way to the comfort room which I grab it the opportunity to talk to her. I excuse myself to Nick and Abby for a while, while waiting for her out I continue standing in front of the ladies room. Wait!!!!!!!!!!......