Chapter 5- All by myself

Daniela's pov

Dan are those important things that you are needed are already here?.. I want you to think what might things you should bring.

Nice don't speak like a hen ok, my laggage is enough for two months, however thank you.. My friend is such a good reminder of everything.

How about taking our early dinner what do you think? Asking my friend to get easy

Dan are you kidding me? Hope you are not sissy. . Don't forget you have a flight to catch up if you remember..

Of course not, we have to eat before I go to my flïght remember long flight. Please?? Insisting my friend

We decided to take our lunch to my favorite destination asian cuisin honey, feel like I'm traveling around the world because of the fantastic foods..

Nice entrance respectful security, wow! Amazing in just few days that I've been here many things have change.. I'm eager to know who's the new owner of this. . Feel to havee a personal touch.. Ah!! Brïght idea why not to asked the some personel.

Excuse me miss this place looks so awesome than before.. Asking to the staff behind the bar.

Yes maam, thanks for the compliment Mr. Bret will be glad to hear your word.

So Mr. Bret I guess, so I presume he is the owner of this, is he?.. Making a hint to the woman's eyes.

Yeah he is, he bought it maybe a month ago then.

This is my chance to have an information about him. Ahh miss is it ok if I will ask some questions about your boss? By the way I'm Daniela Radcliff, I'm just so amazed on it that brings me to curiosity I'm sorry..

Hi Daniela nice to meet you, I'm Jane his field secretary..yeah sure Mr. Bret is not that very secretive about his personal background except to his love life..

Woah, so there's such thing as field sec. Amazing, yeah I find her funny for bringing his boss's information..so he is a businessman? Maybe a tycoon? Sorry for I am very inquisitive..

No problem, yeah maybe all had you mention awhile ago is what exactly he is a great tycoon..I don't know

What do yu mean you don't know?  I am skeptical about her statement.

Ah sorry that is why I don't know coz he is not like other tycoons or maybe rich people transparent on what classes they are in but Mr. Bret did not show it to us, he is down to earth, a very humble also..

What his full name?

Mr. Nick Bret...

After tha conversation with Jane is not bad at all atleast I have already an info. Taking my pace to Nice who is still waiting for me..

Sorry for leaving you in here for a couple of minutes..

What took you so long ha, all along Im worrying fr your flight, come on let us get out of here, you have your flight right, we have no more time to eat..shall we??

Dragging or maybe pulling me getting out of here is so embarrassing people might think we are crazy lil brats who is trying to escape their strict parents to a party.. Oh my goodness Nice relax it is almost 4:20pm my flight is 6:00pm. Explaining to my dear friend to stop draggin me out then it is successful she let my hands free from hers.

Don't do tha.......then someone bumping me reason my balance is taking off.. Oh my go........ My lips is half open and my eyes can't take away from his face fonding of it is this true or not? How could you not notice us mr.! Semi raising my voice to recognize us what he had done to us lately.. Are you blind or innate dumb ha??