Chapter 8- The picture

Nice Christianson

Oh my cow who the hell it is knocking the door, you are killing my head of.. Walking towards the door open it and bang!!!!!!!!! A tall guy maybe around 6" wearing a grey suit that suited to his physique, having a sprout on his chin, a purplesh red lips that any time will give a damn kiss, those bluegreen pair of eyes replicate the color of the sea and those short light brown hair makes him overall handsome and intimadating but before any thing will happen I let him in and sitted on our swavel chair.

All way round he is a field engineer slash president of engineering department fortunately working at Britstone Eng. Company wow a great man in success maybe is he have a girlfriend? Nahhh hell I care but lately I am.

Looking at him with a good composure how he sit on the chair, how he turn his head back and forth makes me curious about this man in grey suit. Who is his intention here? Last week I didn't remember that our school will be needed a renovation or any new buildings to be build on. Then I guess I have to be aware of him if what is he really wants.

So why are you here sir? I asked him really

I have one person only that I would like to meet maam. If you don't mind do you know Miss Daneila Radcliff? So Daniela is his intention why he is here as far as I remember Daniela's friends meet me all the way long but how could this man Daniela did not? Hmmm there's something fishy....

Yeah very well sir, she is our social sciences and also sociology instructress here, so what about her sir if you allow me to ask.

I would like to see her maam for some personal matter that we need to be discussed right away. Oh só is he Daniela's new boyfriend? Oh nice come on if he is Dan already told you or maybe Daniela don't want me to know her relatiòn to him. Need to take a lil bit detour handsome man.

Ah by the way sir are you her relatives or what? As far as the personal information of our staff and faculty members are concerned we need to be careful if giving it.

. Sorry not to inform you maam that is why I would like to meet Ms.Radcliff for the reason of I would like to meet my uncle's long lost best friend and you will not hear it good if my uncle is fighting his life right now.  So what he is trying to say he is not Daniela's boyfie? Oh my why am I so disappointed? Nagging myself out. Is he saying the truth? Tss maybe he is looking at his angelic face he will not lying and he have a background to be value.

I hope I am clear to you maam Im sorry if I'm pressuring you right now to give me her information. Yes crystal clear and your are not pressuring me man unfotunately I AM giving you the pressure here.

Ahm unfortunately sir miss Radcliff is in her leave on duty..

what? Is she be back next week maam? Trying to composed his action while spotting him a small disappointment.

Maybe for two months sir, based on her form she will be out  for her family. Then the rest is already a history I decided not to take him long for he is a busy man. Giving Daniela's exact address hope he will be fine travelling it for how many hours to take before he can be there unless he have a private plane.

Watching him walking out the hallway suddenly I feel guilty to what I have done to him, to think he is asking my friend sorry to tell him I will be twice strict as before, I love Dan to bring her in danger for a stranger. Other side of my mind he is good looking where I can pair thew together molding an image of  Mr. Bret kissing Daniela's cheeks.

Before I forgot I have to call to Daniela about this. Searching Dan's phòne number and click it to a call.

Hello Dan how are you my friend? You missed to call me when you already get there. Making my voice into failed one