Chapter 3- Back then the old times

Hi babe, what took you so long huh, giving my way to hug my love I missed him so much for having his project in Nevada, I hate his job, super that make me miss him everytime.
" oh babe, come on you make me crazy by your pictures and messages you sent it to me last time, I prefer you better not do that again."
"huh am I dreaming babe?" it seems there's somebody takin my babe to change"

"nah,dont be silly babe, Im your babe that you used to call right."

"just kidding babe, ao hows your project in Nevada?"

"A lot of things to do more, so stressing babe but just one call and a chat from my lovey dovey all my stress have wipe out , you know who's that woman "..

My boyfriend is ........ Aurghh never mind important is he is here now, I love him so much, it takes time and a long distance call makes our love more stronger.. He leaved me for a half of a year for his project as site engineer.

"hey you are occupied babe, what is it? Care to spill it out?" Brandon take a kiss on my lips.

"Im sorry its just Next week you will be leaving for your work,, one week is not enough to catch up, you know..." I feel unease..

"babe Nevada is not that far to go there, sorry I cant catch up with you though I promise to take you an out" hugging me so tight.

"Ìm trying to understand you babe,, Im sorry babe maybe a month after?"

"oh babe I understand you.. We have still time to catch up, though Im not in here atleast you can visit me there, I love you so much you know that."

"I know babe"... Hugging him tìghtly

Suddenly his phone is ringing, I don't know why he don't pick it up to answer that call.

"babe??. Just answer that call maybe it is very important. Insisting him to take it up, instead he just look and see the caller ID then turn his phone off.

"why did you do that?.." it might be your work or anything else that needs your assistance." Im curious to him

"don't think it seriously ìts just a call from a friend of mine, I want to spend this time with you"..

"come on babe you are so mean to your friend of yours"..feeling happy and loved with this man.

"when it comes to you I will take them go far from you, I love you Daniela V. Radcliff". He kissed me on my temple.

"I love you Brandon J. Red"..

••••••••••••••••®•®••••®•••••••••••••••••®••®••

"Babe don't stop please, ohh ahh oh shit go on babe I can't hold it anymore.".

"relax babe we have the whole night to enjoy this one hah...

"sure, so you like this hah?""
"babe no oh ah take it off and let me drive you crazy this night, I love you Brandon Red"
"I love you too.... Ahh oh then there babe Rica Dretch".

I don't know what I'm supposed to do,, I'm glued to my position I want to murder them. My heart crushed so thin and small hearing the scream of their names, how could Brandon dare to do this to me! I hate him so much that I want them to die now.

Leaving El Salvador going to Nevada is not that easy to have a long flight then in order to see him and to surprise him, unfortunately I'm the one who looked surprised by them.

"I don't think BABE(I give emphasis to the word) you needed me here to be with you, looks like there's someone who took my position already" holding my voice to be relax and my eyes not to kick me out.
As what I can see from their reaction Brandon got the funniest face at all damn him in hell he looked surprised.. I got my way out in this hell place when he pull me out by my wrist.

"babe, stop let me explain please, it is an accident, she seduced me out.. Im sorry"

Looking back at him with a big slender palm smashed on his left and right face my hands feel numb, however it is worthy.

"Are you hurt BABE?IM sorry" saying sarcastically"

"yeah but I deserved that.. But i..."

"Save it asshole!!! So saying I love you too to that bitch also an accident? I don't want an explaination from you, what I saw awhile ago is enough, don't call me anymore nor trying to win me back.."cutting him to what he supposed to say..

"then oh nice bed partner huh". Taking my grand exit"..

Daniela!!!!!!!!!!