Chapter 13- A job well done

Three months later. . . . .. .

Experience Modern Living at its Finest, three car garage, a Senior Suite, huge picture windows and excellent cabinetry work. The rest you'd better come and see for yourselves.. I heard the clapping of their hands showing their grattitude towards me. This morning I have a big meeting together with the big bosses to present them the finished building located at the Downward Hill Village, as an engineer and the president as well of the department I 'am assigned to present to our investors, to our board members, major stakeholders and also to the accounting and architecture department the outcome of our sweat and all effort of my men from different department to take this opportunity to build and design the newest elite Village soon to be the successful and well living area of this city. And I'm glad to hear from them the different comments, send their congratulations and appreciations to the success of our work. This will be the another investment of BritStone Engineering Company to take their name one step forward to the other companies around the country, and I'm glad to be part of it for my contributions.

Hello Eng.Bret good job and congratulations also to your men behind these new and well done project.

Thank you Mr. Clifford it is our honor to give our whole heartedly effort to make this project happened and to be successful, then thank you for the investors who really put their trust in our company this project will not be successful as this if those different investors and stakeholders around the world are united as to have one goal in our economy also which is to give a comfortable living for people.

I'm glad to introduce you to my co.partner in these business Mr. Smith one of the major stakeholder, investor and a brave and untamed man behind those powerful hotels in Asia.

Really sir? Wow what a great tycoon are here Mr. Smith nice to meet you sir a well successful man in this line of business. Taking my hands to have a shake towards him meeting Mr. Smith is one of my biggest advantage to take another project hopefully to bring new success on our company and to be known as one of the most trusted Engineering company around the country.

From what I've witness awhile ago I am impressed to your dedication and passion in this business Eng. Bret not only that I'm also amazed how you established a rappor towards your men I'm sure your father Rico is very proud of you son.

Do you know my father sir? How...how.. Could it be? Stammering to say a word how shocked I am, like Mr. Smith a big man in his own business would not be mingled to the people who are down level than him and to think this is Mr. Smith a multi-billionaire man, a great tycoon and etc knows my father. WOW!

Of course I do son, Rico is my best friend during our college days however we are in different Universities attended seemed not to care the bounderies of our friendship. That time I'm taking my Business course while Rico taking his Medicine we are on the same year before every other day after our classes we find to go for a hung out then guess where did we go? To Gretchen Steve's place just to Rico wants to see his ultimate crush.

And that is my mom's name Sir Gretchen Steve is her maiden name, so you know my parents that well sir I guess.. WOW what a small world we are in.. I refused to stammer again for it is embarrassing for me.

Exactly son, I knew them so much until we refused to connect our radar each other since last year.. I've got so much work and businesses that I attended until such time I did not have any communication to them anymore. I used to try to reach your address and your father's number unfortunately it is not in used anymore, what happened to that?

Ahh that time I think we are all in our vacation in Korea we got a cruise exactly last year, my sister Claudy accidentally forgot where did she put our father's phone then the rest is a terrific history sir. Explaining to him to blow out his sudden miss communication to my parents.

So hows your parents anyway? I know your parents are both taking a medicine before, so I guess they are now doctors by their profession.

Yeah sir my father now is one of the owner of Marrydelene Hospital together with his friends in Med. School before so he invested his money for it. Then my mother in relation to her profession also she is busy taking a conference, meetings and seminars to her new opened children home for orphans.

Wow no wonder where your guts and passion in doin your job well done come from. See your bloodline is an evident. So where is your sister Claudy? I guess you are 3 year ahead of her so maybe she already finished her study, so what is her work?

My do no good but sweet sister, ah yes Claudy she is in...I don't know where exactly she is right now I'm sorry sir maybe she is in the other side of the world taking bundles of photoshoots maybe?

Ah your baby sister gets along with the eyes of the world especially men. Modeling quiet fitted to her aura a beautiful lady by then, maybe my daughter Gail is one year ahead of her..

So you have a daughter sir as what you have mentioned awhile ago. Clarifying to him which I never wanted to to it again.

Yeah I have a daughter Gail, she's 26 years old a journalist her long awaited profession she ever wanted a perfect match for your age son.

Excuse me sir???? I got confused for a moment.

Just kidding man, so maybe soon we can have your parents for a lunch or dinner to have a little patching of things out of tune for a year. I have to go for my next appointment is waiting for me Eng. Bret nice chattng with you then maybe my Engineer to my future project. See you around again congratulation. Send my love to Rico and Gretchen.. Bye.

I will sir,It is my honor to be your next project engineer soon Mr. Smith, thank you si much for that. Looking his back walking together with his subordinates few of them maybe his PSG not to avoid I was just wondering how good Mr. Smith as a father , a friend of my parents and my boss? Looking forward of it.

I decided to go home for some rest last few months I over used my body at work for not having a proper sleeping and eating maybe it is abused. Suddenly a guilt strikes my ego how could I postponed my duty to track her out by making my own legacy rather than searching for its meaning and that moment three months passes by. Now that I have two months free from field work taking only an office work it will help me to lessen the days that I will tract Daniela Radcliff, as far as I will tract her no time to be wasted rather than to treasure it that at last we will see each other again, dreaming to meet her again maybe his love at first night not sight funny...walking inside he bathroom.