Chapter 25- A big blast!!

Daniela's pov. .........

We are here at the mall waiting for her uncle just he promised her they will see each other after a month that I minimize her from seeing his father rude to think but for her own benefit. . She tried to convinced me to see him how many times still I didn't allow her to do so..until such time she used my phone to call him and that is the reason why we are here now..

Mommy is uncle gonna make it? He told me he can see us after my class..he told me to wait in here for he will buy me a doll and ice cream and maybe waiting him for a minutes I think he cannot My baby is just like her father easy to lose some patience she is so excited from the start that she know they will see each other.....honey your uncle gonna make it you know why he promised you right?maybe there is a heavy traffic from his way to here..what do you want I'll buy you some candies or what about a cake? No mommy im ok here I'll wait for uncle to come... Suddenly a big doll with a tied of dozen of balloons cover us from our vision to whom it may concern to distruct us.. Uncle!! Mommy uncle made it to be here today! I see her so happy

Hi Daniela,sorry im late for a minutes..its just my men is with me later..i take this xhance to see Abby by myself in here..how is she Dan?

She is doing great Nick nothing is serious she just missed you so much she insisted to see you eagerly everyday.. Explaining to him. "that is good Dan she looks yeah you are right a perfect form of happiness in her good smile"he face Abby to say something that made her jump for joy and he carry hervin his arm.."Nick you cannot do that just let her walk so she can used it everytime you are with her.."i insisted him.. "it is ok Dan i can manage ok since I missed her so much a month not having see her is not a good idea ok..patching time Darling" he call me darling everytime he call me that way I can't help to feel odd happy or im overwhelm to his endearment? Im just illusioning here..

Dan, lets go we have our lunch here..and by the way Lee is with me my engineer also at work he is coming now to join us so we can go easily to the area after this, is that alright Dan?how about you honey uncle Lee is also here my men at work.. "really another uncle for me that is great!"

Seeing the two patching their time is a good thing to see and imagining from beside of them his wife Jullie watching over her father and daughter tickling time is a happy family a sting of pain and i dunno exactly the feeling of I want to be her in the position looking at my own family..oh no Daniela take that idea eversince you are not in the picture at all..and how would you do if Nick will know Abby is his daughter..that is a great history in your life to be made of..a piece of my conscience. Time passed by I look in the mirror looking at to my reflection asking if am I enough for Nick to be his wife?a massive questiin popped up in my mind,,if he is near with us i feel happy, safe and sound,he made us important at all every time he showed us his great concern i feel a great pleasure in my heart..am I in love with him? While waiting for his friend I decided to take a chance to use the comfort room so I excuse them to take their time and not being embarrassed if I will use it when his friend is already around not a good thing to do. I take my walk in to the comfort room..while searching for my phone a familiar voice strikes my system into a smooth and i feel my knees is going to collapse to what I've heard I know his voice very I look to my right side if I will see him same to the left and back and front but seems m system is not doing good maybe it is just my illusion since lately Im illutionating here.. Continue my walking going inside of the cubicle until a woman im sure she is even though I don't see her face thru her voice only se is talking obviously pertaining to man, since I'm here why not to take eavesdropping since it is inevitable..

Eavesdropping!!!......

Girl 1, by the way Am I illutionating or not did you seen them together? One of a kind scenery her at the mall..

Girl2, who? There is no new in here..what I mean i did not see any actors or actress here..

Girl1, no what I mean Two great bachelor engineers are here in this chain, eatin with their lunch..oh my goodness this is awesome you know we can take their attention to us right?

Girl2, wait!!!wai......t are you serious Engr. Nick J. Bret is here!!!! WHo's with him? I knew them only two Rico Everdeen and Nick Bret so who is the other one?

Girl1, they've said he is the aloof one in every session of conference about the young bachelor engineers and take note the best engineers and in demand and well-known engineers in their generation this man is so very particular with his background, even his name seldom to mention it in the social media or in news they said he is particular with the word privacy... People know him to his name Lee..

Girl2, really his name is Lee, oh i don't care as long as we can make a move to het their attention..they are popular in the line of engineers before a young bachelor from business tycoon a multi. Billionaire but this time a billionaire in engineering line, what a nice good shot girl.. A one of a kind handsome faces in all times.. But wait!! Who's baby girl they are with? i mean there is a little girl beside Nick and ......oh my goodness!!

Girl1&2... No!!!!!!!!!

Eavesdropping with them is not a good idea in some part but to think they thought Abby is Nick's daughter..technically in reality yes, his daughter. I wished I see them in trembling expression.. So funny a group of bitches here in this world. I decided to get out from the cubicle so I can make my aura a presentable one with the name Lee,.,. It is odd an aloof one huh..so they are the one Nick is pertaining all through out his men..nice one Im being enlighten to his word "men" before I thought it is just his team a worker in but awhile ago is a well-known bachelor engineers.. As what Nick showed us he is not contrasting he is nice, kind and humble.. Woah what a man a of his generation.. I walk out while taking my path going where they are a couple of girls taking out theircphone to catch up some poses from the two of them yes from my view I think Lee is already here together with Abby which is crumpling that Lee's hair into a stylish messy one.. His back is facing with me so technically he is not facin with my direction, a broad shoulder facing me.. A nice hair cut maybe like for him as a well known bachelor,a chocolate brown hair color what a nice combination, his complexion he have a nice one,his hair color complimented to his complexion.. He is wearing a three forth style long sleeve with a midnight blue color which emphasizing his white skin, and from the back view his hair cut emphasizing his manly aura even if he is not facing at me what a manly psyche.... As I walk some girls looking at them especially Nick when Abby is in him using his cellphone to take a selfie? When do my baby knows to do that? While nearing the path a familiar voice that how many years I wouldn't wish to hear and to see his face is going back at all... I didn't know that my walking is pacing slowly towards where the familiar voice come from, instead of a feeling of angry that I should feel what happen is that I feel nervous there is something that is strange to us until Abby is catching our attention . . . . . . . And........Brandon????????