Chapter 18- Meeting you again

A Breath Of Fresh Air my men did all their efforts to show you the great and the future luxury hotel inspired by the International brand .,..,.,. Proud to present to you the three years of building the great spot here in US the MICROTEL TECHNOHUB its exterior and interiors are inviting and refreshing we made it as such design for the needs of our clients from the guests are welcomed with warm,effiecient service and lush greenery, spacious well-appointed guests rooms and oblation funcion room for meetings and parties and the roofdeck pool. The rest our Acrhitect Nilo Shride will give us updates.. This time around three yars ago meeting Mr. SMith  signing the contract for these big project  is a big help this time for this is my Bg break building a one of a kind luxury hotel breathing with fresh air in the city yes fresh air in the city we planned it so well to build a good and almost perfect spot in nature in the center of a city.

Good job son for your project by the way tonight lets celebrate our success in our house 7:00 pm please do bring your parents with you ok, I am excited to see my friend Rico and Gretchen. IT is my gratitude to invite you personally Engr. Bret. Mr. Smith invited me to have a dinner to thier house which is a good Idea.

AS my pleasure sir to come with my parents to have a dinner at you place. Thank you ao much sir. Giving my thanks to Mr. Smith although he is my father's friend in my own sense I would not give him a piece of disappointment in the business  Not for I am hypocrite to think that for I know the run of these business...

Looking forward for you there, by the way my daughter is here now at my office.

What!? Wow the day is not in me, oh my this is it maybe I acted casually following him to his office in my peripheral view a woman maybe 5"8 in hight standing facing the glass window looking outside while inher right hand is a glass of wine so in my position her back facing us wearing a white backless dress which fitted her sexy body structure, a bob cut haired. Her father greeted her then she faced us with a sweet smile she come over us and then greeted back her father until her gazed straight at me then a smirk registered to her cute round face., her hazel nutt eye color.. All I can say she is beautiful really a man will hunt her wherever she may hide. I can't take her into my eyes the way she smile and walk like a sexy god. My reverie pass out when a sweet demanding voice come from a woman standin beside me clicking her fingers to catch my attention embarrassed Nick!!!.

Are you ok sweetie? Father told me that you would like to take me a luch to your owned caffe located at Fatima..

Ye....yeah I'm ok, just something that I forget which I remember back awhile ago, my sorry for you lady my sweetie, I just missing you so much everyday without hesitation I grab her waist and touched her butt and licking her soft lips of kisses "I missed you so much sweetie how about taking you to first on my pad, what do you think? Inviting her while deepen my kiss.

Oh Nick you are my Nick since then two years ago, of course my pleasure to make you happy.. Shall we?

Sure sweetie.. Kissing her lips again. When we are inside of my pad without any question she grab me then initaited the thing we like the most. Missing her for a year and fasting sex is not easy to control my little self down here but today I don't to deprived myself today that she is here. A couple of minutes a loud moan of my name, shouting for more pleading the corners of my pad. Kissing her nipples while carressing her center moist part down to her is inviting my manhood to get wild.. " oh my sweetie more.. More please I missed this so much,, ahhhhhhh!!!! Go get in honey please " making her happy is my habbit but now I will never comply her request rather I get myself down to reach her and lick all of her and a moan of satisfaction hit her.

Do you like it sweetie? I asked her while my finger making a circle inside her, I see on her face that she is getting wild by any moment.

Nick! Don't do that.ahhh!!! Oh my Nick honey ohhhh ahhhh!!! There!! Yes gottcha Nick I'm near honey..

Really honey then get ready yourself for I will make you crazy by now. I ready myself for thrusting inside her faster and more faster then suddenly a moan of my name crashed inside of my room when both of us reach the climax.

I love you Nick.. You're mine ok..

I love you to sweetie.. Im yours..

After our third session we decided to go to Fatima shall we honey?

Sure shall we it is my pleasure to meet you my staff.. Leading her out of the room  as we reach the lobby I usher her to the front seat and me to my own. In just a couple of minutes we already arrived to my caffe, same way ladies first when entering my inside staff greeted both of us. Approaching to the counter  a woman seems familiar to me is approaching then suddenly I hold her wrist to turn her back to face me. She looks tremble and shocked.

Hey Daniela nice to see you again, still she did not response to me so clicking my finger to caught her attention and it was successful.

I'm sorry, hello Mr. Bret me too, nice to see you again. I think you shall take your lunch here.

She is not in good posture now, there is something that bother her, from my observation until now she don't know that I owned this caffe. YEah my girlfriend and I have our lunch here, meet my girlfriend Allen, I used to mention her second name. She answered me in not well manner, I don't know what happened to her, she hurridly walking briskly towards her spot. From the distance she is tgether with the teacher I enciuntered before in the university and I instantly amazed how her baby growing so lovely the little girl is in her school uniform smiling to her mother how lovely baby girl,someday I will have a baby like her. Everything seems so good after we ate our luch going back to the office.