Chapter 27- Take me to your heart

wait!!!!!!! hey Daniela can I talk to you for a while? please?

"nothing to talk about Brandon,let me take my way back to them."

even for a while Dan? please? I don't know what to do this moment when I grab her wrist with a strong grip dragging her out to the back exit to have a talk to her, "I don't want to do this but you leave me no choice Daniela,can I lend your time for a short time only, can I? promise just for a while then I will let you take your way back.."

"fine 5 minutes..then let me go..start!"

"are you serious!? 5 minutes is not enough to say all I wanted to say to you...."

" you don't want? fine let me go..."

"yes!,what I mean deal!, ok to start with Im sorry to what I've done to you last 3years..I know unforgivable but I want you to know that my sincere sorry is giving you now, I fell for her poisonous love then betrayed me fo........."

"stop Brandon!!,just give your point here soI can go back then,no fooling around, remember 5MINUTES only."

"ok sorry, I wany only to say sorry to what I've done to you,can you forgive me Daniela?....can you give me another chance to prove to you that Im madly serious here...please?" This moment just taking a risk to ask her another chance for us,,, even it takes of long term to have her forgiveness it is ok for me.

"why all of the sudden askint me for that? you are totally late for three years you know that!? how dare you to ask my forgiveness huh Brandon? shit!!!!! you are an asshole now to ask me that matter....leave me alone!!! what kind of motive do you have now huh????!!! just do me a favor! don't kill me AGAIN!!!!"

"im sorry I wa..........." she interrupted me her scream

"what do you want Brandon!? huh?? is she not enough for you then you are here now to wreck my life for a second time around?. Stop it Brandon you will hurt me more than you did before"

"I know Daniela I hurt you beforw but please can you talk to me as a new person to you or a stranger maybe,,,just talk to me please....I want  us to be in good terms maybe....just give me a second chance...."

"no... . . . no . . . no . . . .I don't want to give it to you....leave me alone..."

As she scream I don't have any idea to do but to kiss her just to stop her screaming then suddenly a hard and angry palm directed to my face that gives me a normal reaction to feel the pain on my face.."Im sorry Daniela...im so sorry......."

"shut up Brandon you are such a jerk to look at...no more us to be back,,remember that...!!!!give me my way...."

"no I don't want Daniela"... I reach her arms to press a strong grip to stop her by leaving me alone while we are not yet done discussing for some matter.."just stay here can you??"

" five minutes is already done Brandon,....loosen your grip please you are hurting me Brandon!!!!! let me go!!"

"not yet babe, we are just talking for a while...."

"don't call me babe!! you are a jerk! just do me a favor! lLEAVE ME ALONE!!! stop griping my both arms Brandon....please!!???"

.....,°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°....,

Nick's pov. . . . . . . . . . .

Abby is already looking for her mommy so I decided to look her also Lee where did they go after taking their comfort room is that kind of comfortable that they don't knw hpw to get back??? last part as I trace their way to the res room as I peek at a loud scream of a man and a woman raging the back portion of the resto so I decided to trace where the scream coming from...as I peek into it I see a man his back facing at me in line with his body a woman who is still arguing and fighting from his grip to her hands.. I want to intrude their conversation but technically it is a private one so I decided to take my way out away from here when a sudden cry of a woman pleading is my concern now..as I go back my system especially my adrenaline is going to 100% in to take a reaction to what I've seen earlier...as to my shock a blood stain from Lee's mouth is covering my anger now to him..I let Daniela to fix herself to the bathroom and find Abby to have a companion..
.now Lee and I facing each other to confront him about the thing awhile ago.