Chapter 28- Far away from you

One month later. ..............

Daniela's pov........

"Honey...your uncle is so busy since he is almost a month busy to his project..we cannot disturb him, right?" i have a hard time convincing Abby everytime he will ask to visit Nick to his office, I don't know what happened between us,after the confrontation between me and Brandon Nick is seema so far away from us. Mostly he will visit us here from time to time, he will call me asking about Abby and me but now I am still wondering what is wrong in him. Since the incident confrontation Brandon makes our lives mesirable in a way he is always arguing my ideas in any kind of activities, he is always fighting me during taking us home.

I dont know what happened to him also, after the confrontation I thought he will concede his plan to win me back but unfortunately he is a fighter to fight for me in everything which I hate the way he express it on me.. I hate him so much in order to have peace on earth Im just letting him to do it but there is a time that I blottered him to what his action. It seems in just that incident Nick and Brandon is seldom talking like what they are before, seems they have something which they hide it from me.. As I look at them they have a competition between them and I want to point it out soon..

Now we are here to a kind of restocto meet Brandon, it doesn't mean that I am with him in good terms he is forgiven already but instead I am here because of Abby she is very fond to Brandon he always make things that Abby will make him as her idol, he spoiled Abby by giving what she wants to have.

After a minute of waiting for him he entered the entrance wearing a white long sleeve which is perfectly fitted to his body with a black trausers and a pair of black leather shoes, as usual he is attacking the grls around him looking at him like a baby wanting a candy...so grossy........ on the other hand, looking at him I cant deny that he is cute and handsome that is why I like him before and love him so much which turn into the darkest of my life..

"Daniela?????.... are you okay?

"yes?ah im so...sorry...yes im ok "

this is so embarrassing super! he caught me looking at him and to think he is grinning me bqck which I hate it so much..

"by the way Hello Abby my lil princess uncle will have a team building program this coming friday so if you like to you can come with me.....what do you think?"

hey Brandon what are you doing her, she can't go wih you alone, no! she is not coming with you thanks for the invitation but then again no thanks ok. She can stay at home for good until sunday right Abby? hoping that Abby will response me in affirmation but sad to say she is in her Brandon's side of idea by going with him which I cannot let her be...." no mommy I wanna come with uncle please????? where is the place uncle Don?".... oh my god my baby is not in good side maybe.... " no you can't baby we will have our practice by then in your performance...." wishing I will convince her.. "hey Daniela you are still before let her to enjoy the weekends right? don't be silly honey" he likes ro remind me our past...." no Brandon maybe before my only concern is myself only and my family but this time is my baby" looking at him in a tiger look...."mommy please?????? I can do whatever you want to do on me just let me come ti uncle...I really want to" she used her trademark by puppying her eyes to have my yes.." no darling if you want we can have our own weekend vacation ok. just behave and don't open it again, and you Brandon forget it,cif you will excuse us"...

we leave him, dragging Abby to go out., he gave me another headache first because Abby wanted to see Nick but Nick is no where to be found, and secondly she wants to come with him hollyshit!!!!! what these two man did to Abby, instead of she will be with me all the time what happen is conversely.. "Abby just so sorry if I did not want you to come with incle Brandon just understand mommy that I am concern with your sake honey... she never answere me back instead her head down and she never talk to me!... oh my goodness!!! I cant believe this is happening to Abby! I am afraid that she and Nick will have a closure to each other.. I dont want to happen that I dont think I can handle that situation soon.. Us we reach the house she never talk ever which is bothering to me... until her grandfather ask her what happened to  her day..and to my surprise a natural reaction of a child depriving her right to eat an ice cream that is what Abby do she suddenly cry in front of my father which I cant take it this is ao much pain to hold on to.. I instructed her to go to her room.

"Hello Brandon,it is a yes! but she will not come with you without me, bye" Icdunno if it is right or not I hope so....
My father ask me what happened to Abby and when Ivtold him the whole issue he blamed me for I am so rude not ti let her out, as usual I am the antagonist here.....is this the scenarion if the children is having a favor you are the antagonist here?????? " that is why pa I called Brandon to inform him we will come with him ok, Ivjust need to go upstairs pa....."

As Icgo up o look at her she is lying on her bed crying for god, I went up tochwr bed and check her if she is still in bad mood as I touch her she never reacted on my touch which gives me pain inside....to my great pain "Hey honey stop crying out loud ok, mommy is very worried about her baby right and I know you dont want it to mommy right?......please honey just get up here so you can fix and pack your garments for our trip... to what I've said a while ago she respond at me.....how happy I am to think she is alright now.

Brandon fetch us to the house at friday morning using his black Hammer as our service, I dunno why of all the cars he had he use it as our service going to the exclusive beach resort, at first I doubt what is the view of the place, I cannot ask him about it coz of him i have a hard time to take Abby for his escapade, and I know that our path with Nick will cross in here as he is the president and a great leader of the engineering department. So how I will take it as yes if that is the case,but because of Abby I can consider it as a game to take the challenge while we are joining thier team building program.