Chapter 34- You never know

Every thing that happened is seems so fast and now Abby is in good welfare she already go to school, Nhice is already in school for her work and so do I. We already go back to our particular life, what happened to Nick? which I did not know .  .  All I know after he donated his blood I tried to go back at the clinic where he lied down for a rest only to found out he left with a note that he needed to go back in his work......I did not have a time to thank him for all he have done to us.....especially to clear out things about us.....he said that he loved me but now I do not know if it is still true or just for that night where I gave myself to him.';;/? . . . . . After Nick leave that day that is the time also Brandon found us there, and no doubt who told him about our whereabouts. . . The thing is I will never be wrong if they did not confronted when there is a time to do so. What a hardheaded man I involved to.

It is month ago it did happened Nick always fetch us from school...he always surprise us a dinner or for Abby a zoo strolling... a father duty anywhere which I am happy to see him doing it... we met his parents with Abby.. . All of those experiences were good, they treat us in good condition..so far they welcome us...which I thanked it for Nick he did not cover us as secret identity for the sake of his parents approval for our relationship. That started his mother always invite us for any family occasions which Nick happy of it as a result of his effort...

"Miss Daniela? Are you okay?" Someone pop up for my reverie..

"Yes Miss Dean? I'm sorry for you witness me in my daydreaming" I tried to throw a joke to divert the issue thingy...

"I have a concern about this student who never seen his presence in our school, he is not attending his class in his subject."

"Am who is that student Miss Dean so maybe I can help you for this"

"His name is Jared Clifford, he is 23 and he is in his last year of school in college,. He did not take his exam, always absent makes his subject get failed."

"As far as I remember he is my student also in minor subject if I'm not mistaken in Soc. Sci 411, so what do you want me to do Miss Dean if you don't mind?"

"Yes Maam, so as his teacher you can convince him maybe to continue his study, for another info. He is a constant dean's list of our school, as Dean I can take to let this boy to overpass this opportunity"

"No problem ma'am, maybe can I know the reason why he stopped and for his address?"

"He is keep telling to his classmates that he is experiencing of  having a financial crisis..and we can give a solution for that....and his address 385 street common wealth, Manchester..."

"Ah OK....I will help you with this ma'am, maybe after lunch I can take my way heading his address to not get delay.."

"Thank you Miss Daniela, I will count on you for this that you can convince him to go back...here is the folder consisting of his full information..just call me or my secretary for any updates will have..."

" I will ma'am, thank you.." as a teacher this is my another task beside of being a teacher....so I decided to take my lunch earlier as usual thing to get there... . I do not use my car for my safety.the school provided me an allowance for my travel expenses..so better to commute than to drive my own so that I can have my rest even for a while...