chapter 23- greatest fear

DAniela's pov. . . . . . . . .

This is it I'm afraid that time will come to us to face the truth that she deserves to know all the way. If that time will come I can't bear with it I know I haven't right to hide all through out the process the reality that she belongs to her father since we are just her blood related aunt.. Seeing her how her fsther tickled her so great to see them both happy ..,how would I do that to let her away from her father am I that cruel enough to be selfish? Oh my help me to Abby can understand me . . I know she grow as an adorable girl, obedient as before . . .a cheerful girl hoping for a positive result for that. The great thing that is my greatest fear is the reality that if Nick Bret know that Abby is his unknown daughtet for how many years I'm ready to face the consequences maybe he could smash me for he is angry, bring mev to jail for not giving him a right to Abby or the worst he will take her from us and that is my greatest fear that I prefervto die than he take her from us.. It is inevitable that the two cannot separate for how many times,Abby always requested me to visit her uncle supposed to be her father to see him frequently in his office or in the cafe', not to tell you yes, he is frequently visited us iN our apartment or not in the universty and the fact that he is sometimes served as Abby nanny male version in school! What a terrible feeling I have now she is getting closer to the truth. I have this feeling every time we dated I felt betraying my sister's memort. . . , yes we dated for how many times just for xompanion together with papa and Abby have a time that were just the two of us dating...nothing else to worry about but one thing that I want to vanished it is my feeling, sorry Jullie he is not difficult to love,.,a gentleman, a very kind and good man to everyone, although he feel not the same with me I know he loved her so much and that is the fact that I can't avoid anymore.. Everytime we were together I feel safe and sound everyrime Abby is in him I feel she is safe all the time to think she is her father.. My mind crushed as a hold in my hands feels my system going wild.. Hey.. Daniela what are you thinking about? . . Is there something that bothers you today?are you not feeliNg well?he throw at me so many questions. . Of course I'm ok I just something to remember now for my class, sorry for that Nick. . Denying to him what s really in my mind.. If it is ok to you shall we go now, I miss Abby what about fetching her at school?driving the topic away to avoid more interrogation. Yeah sure a very good idea I missed her then also we can eat for a dinner after all along of it then we can invite your father to the cafe' how about that idea?? He always do this kind of stuff not a dinner a lunch or going to the amusement park for the sake of Abby's ultimate favorite past time .,.,sure why not just take a minute I have to call papa for your plan before I can reaCh my phone it rings how many times and looking to the interface five missed calls from Rica Abby's school nanny, I feel something wrong about this idea suddenly my phone rings but this time pressing the green button of it " hello Ms. Rica is there something wrong about Abby's welfare?"asking her while I'm trying to get calm my nerves I don't know why I feel this way. . .I need to get there to fetch her as the car is moving I want to shout Nick to drive faster so we can take her automatically to have a check up.. "Daniela what happened,you look pail is there something happened to Abby?" he still looking at me waiting for my answer. . "yes her school nanny Rica told me that Abby is having a fever, she keep crying moment b moment,. . Ohy Nick can you get faster I worried about her now for sure she is calling me right now, I know how she have a tantrum if she's not okay all the way out" pleading him to drive faster.

As we get to the school we directly pacing the clinic where we see Abby is crying so loud calling my name and papa oh my I love you baby . . As we get there I automatically cuddle Abby at my arms,she is still crying and touching her forehead and neck positive she have a fever her nanny already told me they gave Abby a medicine somehow can releive the soar pain she is experiencing right now but still she's crying . I hold her thru my arms going to her teacher to have a permission to leave and say thanks for taking care of Abby while we're not here..after we take our intention we decided to direct to her pediatrician Mrs. Cruz. . She prescribe us some bottled medicine to ease her soar pain during eating and every morning and some vitamins to boost her immune system towards the viruses and abnormalities in her system temporarily why she got a fever. . . All the way I'll do it for her well being. . In short time I fortgot Nick that he drive us back and forth wherever we go, thanks for him . "Ahmm hey Nick thank you for driving us safe and sound, if ever yout not here I don't know if I take Abby to the pedia. Just a minutes away of time, thank you so much"smiling at him since he is quite all through out except lately talking to Mrs. Cruz like a father talking about the welfare of his daughter. . "don't be Daniela it is my obligation since I'm his uncle right although not in legal way since she is close to me like I have my own daughter why not to take care also. . "he smile at me back a bt then his focus is on the road..

Daniela sorry to bring this out but have you a plan to search her father? A suddenly question from Nick is giving me a choke enough to collapse qny time in here at the car, an unexpected question from him is enough to stuck me out in here I...ha.. . .ve th...e shit! Not now Daniela just answer his question for peace even telling a lie at all. "Am I pressuring you Daniela,? sorry it is ok for me if you don't want to answer it" an apologizing smile from him, "No, it is ok Nick since you are not new to us seems I don't want to know him where he is now, he chose to leave us why not to continue his plan all the way line..it looks I'm also giving him a favor. . " nice lier Daniela, I need to tell another story to avoid another interrogation from him. "But Abby needs a father whether you like it or not Daniela, why not if you don't want him to search on how about searching for a new one?" another strike at me this time a big one he likes me to get a husband or what?! This man is terrific, promise!!! "No one attempt to apply for that position Mr. Bret, as my student, maybe many of them"sarcastic answer for he will get irritated.."What is her name?" he ask me ,. . "name of who?"I don't get what he means to it. . . "Abby's father I mean what is his name?" . . .oh my goodness why is he actng like a reporter now what is that for. . . .another shot of lying Daniela. . A good opportunity is on me right now "Hey Nick we're out of the way our apartment is in there we are one house ahead already" actually deriving him in other topic which I succeed. "oh I'm sorry Daniela, it will never happen again, just stay here let me carry Abby until inside wait for me to reach the car's door" he get outside then shifted to my side to get Abby into his arms going directly into the house just intime papa opens the door. "Thanks papa, Abby is having a fever but don't worry we brought her already to her pedia nothing's gonna be worry about okay..just enough sleep and I'll call Nice to inform her that I will be absent for three days,students never enjoy my absence for they will have a heap of work to do" . . . He placed Abby to her room so she can get enough rest to gain her energy again after everything seems okay Nick decided to take his way out. "Daniela just text me right away if you need me ok, don't worry I'll always free for her welfare". He take his way back wherever places he wants to go.