Chapter 24- A welcome back!!

**Hello sir,yes sir first thing in the morning from here we can make it totally. . Everything is in good hands nothing to worry out.. Small things to be work out and then....great!!! Bye...... Oh? Lee, what brings you here? I thought you wouldn't like to travel huh. Hows the idea?

Nahh! Stop it Rico you're not helping me out of this..can we stay there for three weeks? Since we have to work in here. .

**Hey Lee when did are you a workaholic person huh, all throughout your nose is still on the table. .

Stop it Rico,don't drag the past now, by the way what's the matter with that "we can make it" awhile ago? Don't tell me we.. . . . ..

**yes Lee so prepare yourself  our boss wants us to be there before afternoon socwe can overview the whole area and thanks for our effort he needs us so bad man! . . .come on!!,, .don't be so coward asshole! . Hahaha you did it right coz you don't love that baby . . So what's that doubt thingy huh . .

Yeah I did'nt love her but that is before and now I regreted what I did to her , I'm such a jerk to exchanged her to a bitch you know. . . ., I want to wreck her neck . .together with her bastard live in partner...

**woah!!,.,,.yeah you're a jerk so much man!,.sorry to tell you this okay but you need to see her for reconciliation of your relationship .,. No matter what happened you did a big Damn!!! asshole thing! . . See yourself then trust on it..

Mother hen Rico?? . . Hahaha stop that senti. Man you're making me have a goosebumps...,.,when is that Rico?

**tomorrow man .,.  I think you have a couple of hours to prepare yourself for the "nice to see you greeting" hahaha,.,.,. Huh!! Lee make this a one big blast of shot to win her back.. I know you'can do it AND do not! . .do anything that can make your future miserable . .good luck man. .

I know Rico,. . .thanks for reminding me that one . .jerk tomorrow asap? Woah. . .it is now or never man. .come on I need to shop for some clothes to be bring on man. .,

........................................................................

Nick's pov....

These last few months I can get enough of her memories, but the pain is still there hoping she will come back to me with nothing but her love for our relationship I still love her but.... . ..last few weeks my attentiin is on her. I donvt know why I'm acted like that way. . I'm happy man when I 'm with them all day.. They make my dark day to be in light,.,.stupid Nick what happened to you . . . . ., I can't get enough with her,. Her smile . .her nose . .eyes and. . . . . Her lips and curvacious body. . . Stupid!!! ..

Son??? .. My mom blasted my deep thinking about her. . "Yes mom? . . I'm sorry are you there for a couple of minutes? .  . asking her  . ." no son just a seconds whenyou came back from your deep thoughts . . "is there something that trembling your system honey . Mommy maybe can help you . ." offering her help fo me . ." no mom nothing but this last few weeks . . . . . . ..." i doubt if she will take it a good news ." last few weeks son? What is on it?? Nicko is that about that woman who left you hang!? . .

That is it my mom reacted so bad " no mom not because of Allen what Im trying to tell you is Daniela, arevyou familiat with her? Nahh I'm sorry she is the sister of Jullie my past relationship maybe who died of cancer" I told her about Jullie but I forgot to tell her about Daniela.

Ok son thanks for clarification not that Allen darling, so what's on that Daniela honey? It seems there is a new woman in hang. .

Mom? . .don't be silly ok . She have a daughter her name is Abby a beautiful and adorable young lady of her.  ..I don't know what happened mom everytime I'm with them I feel happy and satisfy on my life, Abby and Daniela makes me this time a cheerful man...I'm sorry this mom but I want to protect them they're important to me now mom.....phew! That is weird mom or that is normal? I asked her opinion to help me..

Son, so this Daniela is have a daughter named Abby, and to think it is weird you feel committed to them hone don't forget the relationship you want to get in is already closed. . And don't get the right of her daughter to her father and to Daniela's husband...they have a family you can look for another woman honey not have a family one.

He left them mom, since Abby is on her womb he left them what a bastard man he is.,.,mom I hate that man if he can see Abby how adorable the little girl is woah.. He can maybe think he is a great lucky man at all!.  . .jerk to left his family with a great people, that is why I love them mom and I care for them so much...

Oh my goodness Nick!! are you in love with her!? Son listen you are a good man,professional one and a successful bachelor ever told..and we want your dad to see you having a family with your own children and wife, not from the other family....I know you found them so good and welcoming in aura but honey try to think...

That's the way I do mom, I feel so strange this time, can't get enough to see them in pain especially Daniela..mom I don't know what to do maybe im in love or it is just a fond of them I dunno....such a jerk of me. . Maybe mom im not in love yeah you are correct i is just a rubbish feeling the one I love is Allen.. I'll never give up to win her back even if I will wreck her fiance neck..

Oh my goodness Nicko!..are you insane?are in you in your good mind? Those woman that you'are fonded with is already taken. . .that is enough Nicko try to look other woman to let her in your heart. . . Please honey can you give ths favor on us. .. Thank you..

Let see this one working mom... Thanks for the advice. . I have to go my men is waiting for me at the office..just cal you later for the progress mom..  I take my path way out to our ancestral house. Hello Rico just wait me up there in few minutes ok.. Tell my secretary to give you the blueprint for the next project then later we will go to see the possible area to work on. I drop the call to drive my car to the office.

At the office.........

Hey! Man so what is this urgent project to be work on???I think there's a man that likes o wreck your ass here to drag him back....what do you think Lee who's that damn man???

**shut up Rico you're not a good help in here, I can take it no matter what to think it is a good chance to work on right Nick?

''come on dude that woman shall kneel in you begging to kiss her asshole to win you back now..by the way here is the blueprint then follow me so we cwn start planning the whole project..seems traveling is just a good fun at all what do you think Lee?

**woah! Really Nick no it is not a good idea at all promise..like you're dragging me into the bottomless pit.. Hahahah

We start planning the whole imformation and details for the project... . These two man right in me is my good and trusted friend at all Rico Everdeen is a civil engr. From California Uni. he have the talent to show what is engineering is really about and a man with a sticky asshole to girls he made them crawl in bed begging for another way round but a good friend of mine... Lee this man is a kind of aloof sometimes I knew him before we are classmates at Harvard Uni. but he transferred his last two years of engineering at Domson Uni. we found each other to the big one event for engineering conference and the rest is just an history for all of us why we are in good track for a Young Engineers for all times a bachelor one that is why girls crawling to get into our ass...a loud ring of my phone distructed to what we discuss awhile ago, looking to the interface a small smile registered to my face..

Hello darling how are you? Yeah really? You miss me that way.. . .I'm here at the office where are you maybe we can have a group lunch together with my men.,.,what do you think? Hmmmmp ok maybe next time looking forward of it honey..just take care f yourself and you will receive your reward.. Bye...

WOah!!! Nick you're awesome you know. .a new toy maybe? Good performer??? When do you like to introduced us huh???

Damn you Rico... You don't know everything..come on lets some have lunch at the cafe . . . She is not gonna make it ok maybe next time she is in the recovering process by this time..come on stoo being workaholic ok.. We decided to take our lunch at the cafe so I can introduced them to my staff....and the rest is history...