Chapter 30- Knowing you and me

Daniela's pov.........

3 days ago

What really happened three days ago isn't enough to think normally..I don't know how to react of all those things between Nick and me and it is not good for now especially he loves me now. He is stupid to love me now I'm sorry Nick but you cannot love me especially now that I have my big secret in life, you will hate me for it and I cannot afford to seeing you hating me that much for doing it so damnly.

Mommy are you ok? You look pail what is bothering you??

Ye....s honey? Im ok don't worry about me I have some things to consider now, and it is not a big deal ok..by the way what is uncle Brandon told you last time huh???

Oh my mommy they will have now an extra challenge like a hunting game maybe at the forest, can I go to uncle mommy?

I think you cannot honey, as what you've said awhile ago they will gonna have a hunting game at the forest so children like you are not allowed to enter and join them, for adults only honey...

Really hmmmmm how about visiting uncle to their section room mom? Please it will help him to win the challenge game right?..

Is it important for him honey? I think he is good and capable enough to win the game without us..

Please???? Can we go there?

Ok my highness as you wish, now where is your pouch? You said we will visit your uncle right? I dont have any choice but to visit Brandon although it is not a good idea for me to see Nick in there...but .....ok all is well..

Ou section from the male is not totally far away not also near it is just the distance needs an effort to reach it so...

Mommy does uncle Brandon courting you?

Im off guard, what things do you consider to think that honey?,.. we don't know maybe uncle have a girlfriend out there..no baby he is not,ok.

Really? Because he said it to uncle Nick last we have our snack in the house and they meet uncle Nick and he said to me that he will court you.

Really? This is not good, no baby promise mommy will tell it to you if that so, as of now he is not.. just forget about it ok.

Ok mommy as what you have said.

As we face the way going to Brandon's room a sudden theory I form and now I know it why... I continue my walking until a sudden voice roaring to our back.

Hello Abby my girl where are going huh???

Oh hi uncle Nick how are you? We will visit uncle Brandon because they will have a challenge game at the forest maybe later, as a goodluck.

Really? Woah very good my girl and for that I have a concern the challenge is cancelled because of the weather...we cannot go to the forest for it..maybe it will never happen, and Im sorry and one thing it is late to do it its four in the late afternoon.

Thank you Mr. Bret for that information, so honey shall we go back to our section because the weather now is not in our favor right now, anytime it will rain..come on honey.. a sudden voice of Brandon interrupt to our senses, last reqction we do he is accompanying us to her room for a dinner and to my escape it is yes for the invitation to avoid the fierce look of Nick to us while taking his way back to the quarter. Then my phone ring for once as I read the message it comes from Nick " Good idea Daniela have a good time..WHAT A HAPPY FAMILY SOON"

" it will never happen"

AS the night fast approaching I decided to go back to our quarter because it is alread late now, Abby is in Brandon's quarter he take Abby to have his night in him they will have a bond together...at first I didnot givw my permission but as I look to Abby oh my this child is irresistable.. and now walking alone going back to my place and......