30

It's been two weeks, and Zhan feels a whole lot better waking up beside Yibo every morning. He doesn't have words to describe how he feels but he loves the feeling of Yibo wrapped in his arms.

For the past two weeks now, Zhan has had a habit of waking up at 5 am and today is not different from every other day. Zhan wakes up and Yibo is all wrapped up naked in his arms.

The feel of Yibo's soft and smooth skin against his makes him feel some kind of heat flush throughout his body which causes his cock to twitch and in no time he was hard rock.

He looked at him and grinned.

Zhan strokes were teasing and Yibo could feel his humongous thing brush up against him.

Zhan's face was red. His fingers tiptoed around Yibo's rim, Yibo was circumcised to the fact that sensitive area was so available causing this throbbing sensation every time he went round. It was weird and incredibly erotic at the time. He moaned. He could have begged for release.

His eyes had a glint in them like he was having the time of his life. Yibo couldn't help but want to wrap his arms around Zhan and feel that impenetrable wall of muscle that was holding him secure against the bed.

"For fucks sake at least let me touch you!"
Yibo growled.

Zhan laughed, "I think I can let that happen."

He got close to Yibo's ear, "No touching yourself, he ordered," And Yibo felt his cock swell just at that.

Zhan's back was a canvas of strength and you didn't need to look at it when you could feel it, with his arm moving up and down. Yibo felt every muscle twist and move. His broad shouldered chest cloaking him.

Yibo dropped a hand down and caught Zhan's cock in his hand, stroking gently, the moan of surprise Yibo got enthused him to continue and he did so quicker each time. He pressed his forehead against Zhan.

He stood stock still for a second then Zhan's growl pierced into Yibo, for just the briefest second he thought he'd done something wrong but he realized pretty quickly why. Zhan spun him around and poured lubricant on his fingers. With a finger inside Yibo, he prepared and stretched him.

Unfocused Yibo pulled away when the burn got too strong, and Zhan pinned him back against the bed, whispering words he couldn't understand or remember and soothing him.

Finally, the burn subsided and Yibo could enjoy it, Zhan's wide fingers filling him, two then three and then he felt his cock resting against his hole entrance. It made all the air in his lungs escape and Yibo's world shake on its feet. Zhan remained still for a while, and his hand was still firmly planted on Yibo's cock trying to distract him from the beginning pains.

Eventually he started moving and even before his cock was half way in, Yibo was wrapped in a cocoon of pleasure, he was writhing and moaning as Zhan pressed deeper and deeper trying to embed himself in Yibo, trying to hide in his skin.

He licked Yibo's neck and left gentle stinging bites all over his neck. Yibo shivered hard each time trying desperately not to cum right there on the spot.

Again the throbbing of Zhan's heartbeat was erotically dancing in Yibo's neck and each time it throbbed Yibo's cock drooled into the bed. He was getting frantic for a release, if he left it any longer he would go flying when he came.

Still Zhan continued and when Yibo tried to warn him, he ignored him, instead letting his cock go, much to his dismay. Still tinkering on the edge he pounded into Yibo relentlessly until he could feel Zhan's pubic hair tickling him. Yibo could have cried. He was that desperate to cum.

Finally, Zhan's hand returned to Yibo's cock, cum, his permission echoed through Yibo's head and he came almost immediately, his vision turning spotty as he came harder than he'd ever cum before, even when he stopped shooting Yibo still had to just lay there, only vertical from the bed because Zhan's arm wrapped around his waist, Yibo was still shivering in pleasure trying to regain control of his shaky legs and uneven breathing.

"You're mine," Zhan whispered in his ear.

"'Yes," Yibo murmured, dazedly.

"You're never gonna be anyone else's you know that?"

"Mhm," Yibo sighed.

"I'm gonna love you till we're wrinkly and grey."

Yibo chuckled, "Then you stop hmm? Is that how it's going to be?"

Zhan nuzzled Yibo's neck and bit down punishingly and the thud that followed caused his sensitive cock to lurch,
"Cheeky, you know what I mean."

Yibo just sighed.

Zhan slowly and unwillingly removed himself from Yibo's channel, Yibo's face still had room to burn some more as he felt Zhan's cum travel down his legs.

Still they didn't move, Zhan's body cloaked his, so Yibo just enjoyed the breeze from the air conditioner and soaked up the ever-present heat Zhan emitted.

"Are you okay to move?" Zhan asked after a while.

Yibo nodded shakily.

Zhan started moving with his arm around Yibo's side but when Yibo tried to take a step forward, he got the jelly-legs and almost fell to the floor.

Zhan grinned proudly at him and Yibo pinched that smug face.

"You can piggyback ride me to the bathroom ." Yibo teased.

He shifted in Zhan's arms feeling very tired all of a sudden.

"Do you want to take a nap?" Zhan asked lazily, rubbing his eyes.

Yibo hummed, "Alright then, a short one."

Zhan kissed his neck and cuddled him to sleep. He will wake up by 8 am because he has to be in court today by 10 am.