One

Y/n pov:

I feel bad for my sister Su-ae because she's too in love with a jerk named Minu. She's so freaking pretty ion know how the fuck he doesn't see it but now thinking of it him and Ra-im has been quite weird but that aint my business.

Today Ra-im ask for me to hang out with her and Eunhyeok with the rest of her lil group of course I agreed me and Ra-im are really close because we kinda relate to each other but I'm close with Su-ae too.

"Hey Ruby!"(y/n middle name)

"Hey Ra-im." I" missed you all day today but we all going to go see a movie."" Oh ok Im down."

I felt someone staring at me, so I turned to see Eunhyeok staring not just at me but my ass. But I didn't really mind Im used to it. Me and Eunhyeok are close aswel but the nigga like to stare at me but I don't get it when he likes Ra-im.

"Hey Eunhyeok your staring." Some dude told Eunhyeok. "Huh yeah sorry my bad I was just thinking." Thinking bout this ass." Um ok?" "You ok dude do you need to go home?" "nah Im good."

I guess it was my outfit or something but it can't be because we're all in our uniform but I aint gone lie these skirts are a lil small on my ass but I try and pull it down when I feel it lift up.

"So what movie are we going to watch, and I have work tomorrow so I can't stay out long." "Aww cmon Rube you work tomorrow night stay out longer tonight please?" Asked Jef. "Um ion know but I'll think about it."  "Yay!" Ra-im said.

 But that still doesn't answer my question what movie are we watching? A new scary movie that came out its called all of us are dead? Ok that's fine. I felt an arm on my shoulder I looked up to see Eunhyeok having his arm around my shoulder while we're walking to the movie theater.

"Hey Y/n." Dereck my childhood friend called me. "Yo.""I think I like Su-ae." "REALLY?!" Eunhyeok covered my mouth. "Shh don't be loud." " Yeah what Yeok said but anyway yeah but isn't she still with that bitchass nigga Minu?" I sighed. "Yea sadly."  "Damn." "But I don't like my sister being with him, he literally had thought that it was cool calling her ugly and said she look like man." "I was gonna fuck him up cuz Su-ae doesn't even nearly look like a man." "It really pisses me off but what really is bothering me is how him and my other sister Ra-im are acting weirdly to eachother like they act lovey dovey to eachother but I try and brush it to try not to make it seem like I'm crazy." "Yeah now that you said I've been seeing it too."  Eunhyeok said. "But you sir Eunhyeok stop giving my sister that side eye look everytime you see her looking desprate almost." "I'll try not to." I shook my head.

What Derek look like: