eighteen

He pinned me against the wall.

"why would you say you'll do it if you don't really play the piano?" 

I looked at him and say anger not at me but at the teacher but also confusion with relieved on his face.

"Because I don't want you to do something that you don't want to do." I said looking down.

Euhyeok pov

"Because I don't want you to do something that you don't want to do."  Hearing that from somebody but not from anybody, but my beautiful girlfriend/the love of my life put me so much ease. I had truma from the teacher throwing glass at me and my dad taking her side. It really made me feel nothing or like I was nothing to anybody but on that same day if I didn't make that call to Y/n idk what would've happened if i didn't meet her at the park that night. Yesterday me and my dad had a fight like always. We always argue about how he wants me to date who he sets me up with or how he doesn't like who I hang around or even how I'm a useless person. I dont even want to go home today.

"EUNHYEOK!"

I snapped out of my thoughts from y/n calling my name.

"Yes?" I answer. "You ok?" she asks. I chuckled and grabbed her face with both of my hands and kiss her.

"Yes I'm fine." I smiled at her.

"Ok so are you gonna teach me how to play piano or what?" She asked. 

"Yeah later on today?" I ask.

"Sure" she said.

She got on her tippy toes and kissed me on the lips.

"We should get back to class don't cha think?" I smiled.

"Mhm." And with that we went back into the class.