twenty five

Back to school

I groaned feeling bummed out because Eunhyeok isn't here. I finally forgave both Derek and Su-ae, and Emily and Cam kept trying to harass me. At this point I was annoyed but I wasn't going to fight a girl that is a grade lower than me and that's why her man or whatever they are to each other is cheating on her the biggest thot in our school. Nevaeh and Dohwa are dating, and I have been third wheeling them. Every time I tried to hang with Nevaeh, I always end up third wheeling. Me and the gang was getting annoyed how lovey dovey they were. Lily got a girlfriend and Gabe has a poly going on. I haven't talked to Eunhyeok in a week, but his uncle and aunt updated me and now he's going through therapy, and they don't know how long that'll be.

I just hope he's back during winter break. His father has been trying to bribe me to break up with Eunhyeok but obviously I keep refusing. His mother always tries to stop her husband. Today I had to deal with the music teacher. She stopped me to "talk" to me after class.

"You know Eunhyeok's dad is right... You need to break up with him so he can take over his father's business, marry another rich person, just to keep the generation going." She said looking at me trynna scare me. I chuckled. "And who are to try and put me in place, you not my mom and you most def ain't his wife. Why you think he hasn't left her huh? Because he still loves his wife and you heh you are just for him to have fun with." I said looking back at her. She gritted her teeth. I got up and walked to my next class. I'm pissed off now. Well, I already was cuz bitches been on my pussy from left to right. I can't wait till I graduate. I told his uncle and aunt about what happen since they have my boyfriend's phone. They said he's slowly recovering. After thanksgiving the next day after is when he went for surgery to be able to hear out of his left ear. I was happy that he was getting help but I'm getting sadder and sadder each day. 

I started smoking more than usual I always cry myself to sleep. I get irritated more than usual. Work has even been stressing me out. I just wanted a break from the universe. I stayed at my "parents'" house most nights. I couldn't do it anymore. My family and friends tried to get me motivated but I just couldn't. 

It was now winter break. I really started crying more because I was overthinking that I will never see Eunhyeok ever again maybe I should break up with him, but the other side of me tells me to don't give up and keep pushing and that's what I did, I kept pushing and now it's New Year's Eve.

I sighed. Mom, dad, su-ae, and ra-im are at my house. Mom looks outside and gasps....

"What is it mom?" I asked and on que Bandit looked out the window and started barking. I quickly got my jacket and boots on and grabbed Bandit's leash and ran out the door. I saw what my mom gasped at, and tears started running down my face. Bandit was barking and whining. I let him go and ran towards the figure. It was...... Eunhyeok! He was smiling at me and as I ran into his arms, he lifted me up in the air and spined me around in a circle. "I-I thought you weren't going to b-be back i-i-in time? Wha- How?" The fireworks interrupted me, and it was looking beautiful in the sky. Bandit was still jumping on Eunhyeok happily. Eunhyeok looked me in the eyes and leaned in to kiss me. The kiss was soft and sweet with stories of what we both have been through the sadness to the happiness. In sync we both pulled away and I had tears still falling. He put me down and wiped my tears. "Happy New Year's Ruby." He said with the biggest grin on his face. I smiled still having tears in my eyes. "Happy New Year." I smiled crying even harder.

'Click'

We turned to the noise of a camera taking a picture. It was mom with happy tears in her eyes smiling at us. 

"Rubyyy my baby I'm so happy for you" She shouted.

"I know right?" His aunt said with her phone recording our moment.

The end....

Don't worry there will be a season two!! This is only part one!!