Fifteen

Well, well, well it isn't it Ruby right Infront of me. Leon said looking at me.

W-what do you want from me? I spoke.

C'mon bae let's get back together and leave that other nigga alone. He spoke while stepping closer towards me. No n-never. I said backing up. And why is that? He questioned still getting closer. Y-you cheated on me, humiliated me infront of family, and even mentally abused me to a point that I considered k-killing myself. I said backing away. Y'know that was your fault Ruby maybe if you did what I wanted and I wouldn't had done that to you. He said putting his hands on each side of my face. As a reflex I slapped him with hot tears running down my face.

I saw a red mark on his face. He turned to me and had an angry face.

YOU BITCH! He yelled as he was getting ready to hit me, but Eunhyeok came and held his hand.

Don't you ever and I mean ever hit a woman in your life. Eunhyeok said. He twisted Leon's wrist around and grabbed my hand and we left. 

He opened my door on my side of the car so I could get in. I then texted Derrick.

Dee

Hey where y'all go?

Sorry we had to leave...

Why??

Leons there...

WHAT?

Oh nah y'all go ahead I'll take care of it.

KK

Also we going back home home later tonight

Ok

.

.

We then went back to our room.