Fourteen

Layla pov

Hey you're Eunhyeok right? He looked at me. ~AHHHH HE SO HOT MOST DEF TAKING HIM FOR ME! Yes why? Um let's be friends maybe yk we could hang out one day. I can only hang out with you if my girl Ruby comes. ~Tch I forgot about that bitch~ Oh sure but why not just the two of us? I asked wrapping my hands around his arm and putting my chest on him. Erm I don't know about that. He said immediately moving his arm from me. Aww why? Layla leave him alone obviously he isn't interested. That bitch said stepping in. 

They then both walked away. ~Tch that ugly ass bitch, she's such a stupid ass pick me and how the hell granny adores her more than me when I'm her actual granddaughter. I'll call back up heheheh.

I was walking to find Racheal. While looking for her I saw Derick and his ugly girlfriend. 

Y/n pov

We were hanging with Dereck and some of his cousin that we actually fuck with. While we were talking and laughing, I seen Racheal walking towards us with a cup. Oh Rube you look thirsty so I want to give you this drink. I looked at her with suspension but just went ahead and took the cup. Thanks Rae. Mhm anything for my cousin.

I wasn't gonna lie anyway, I was feeling thirsty. After a while I felt weird. I leaned on Eunhyeok. He put his head on top of mine. What's wrong? Nothing I just feel a little tipsy but sleepy and I have to pee. Go to the bathroom and when you get out we'll leave. Ok. I replied. While walking to the bathroom I saw someone that I prayed that I'll never see again.

Leon...