S1 e6

"Ms. Y/n your pregnant". 

I couldn't believe that. I am pregnant. When and how could this happen? I can't be pregnant right now. Eunhyeok is in a comma. School and my job are both giving me stress. I started to panic.

Mom and Su-ae came rushing towards me. "Ruby baby breathe just breathe you're going to be ok, Eunhyeok will be ok. Just calm down baby your pregnant. Breathe." She said rubbing my back. 

"Mr. Go you cannot-" One of the nurses said trying to stop him from coming to our room. He came out to me and slapped me. Mom, Su-ae, and I were in shocked. Everyone was in shocked.

Mom grabbed her purse and started beating him with it and Su-ae joined in. "HOW DARE YOU HIT MY DAUGHTER/SISTER MY SON INLAW WILL HEAR FROM THIS WHEN HE WAKES YOU BASTARD."

The nurses and doctors broke the fight up and made Mr. Go leave. 

The nurse that told me that I was pregnant worriedly asked me if I was ok and I nodded. "How many months or weeks am I?" I asked. "You're 3 in a half weeks in Ms. Y/n." 

"Thanks." I walked out and headed to my car and cranked it up. I sat there looking into space thinking about all the shit I'm going through. Why'd it has to be me? What did I do to the world? All sorts of questions went through my head. All I could and can do is cry. 

"Incoming Facetime call Arliny Poo😘🤍"

I sniffed and answered it.

"Hey sis are you ok? You know what don't answer that Su-ae told me everything Me, Nia, Lily, Abby, Gabe, Luke, and Vonnie are coming over and we all are gonna spend a night with you ok?"

"O-ok" 

We hung up and I headed home.

I made it home and shower. When I got out the shower everyone was at the door. "Y/N MY BABY!" Lily cried while hugging me. I looked up to see Gabe and Abby almost in tears too and joined into the hug including the rest of the group.

We talked for hours, and they helped me feel better. I am so thankful for my friends.

"So, Y/n you're having baby." Luke brought up. "Ou yes what do you want the gender to be?" Lily asked enthusiastically.  I thought about, "Well never thought about it, I honestly don't care if I have a girl or a boy, I know that I'm just gonna love them harder than myself, so they won't ever think about running away because of me." Abby hugged me. "I'm so proud of you Ruby." I layed my head on her shoulder. "Thank you, Abby." Gabe then got up and walked Infront of the living room tv.

"Guys I have an announcement!" Arlin rolled her eyes. "What is it now bitch." She playfully said. Vonnie burst into laughter. "Damn Gabe don't take that." "Ok first off Arlin and Vonnie y'all bitches are some haters anyway I got a man y'all and he went to our school or whatever and tell me why Nevaeh and that nigga Cam the one that wanted Y/n so bad yeah him they dating."  

I rolled my eyes. "We don't care bout them hoes." I waved Gabe off. "No that's not the point." 

"Well get to the point nigga." Vonnie said. "Ok damn well there's a video of them fucking right? Right so Cam ass was moaning a whole nother bitch name while Nevaeh was sucking him and she was pissed and now she trynna ask Dohwa back and he not taking her ass back." He said after cracking into laughter.

'Embarrassing." I said.

"Hol up taking bout Dohwa Lily what you and that motha fucka got going on? Arlin brought up. Lily blushed, "Uh uh uh n-nothing." 

"Peak" Luke mumbled leading to Abby hitting him in his chest.

18 days later

I'm now a month and 9 days into this pregnancy.  I'm suffering badly. I finally quit my job at the club and decided to work at home. Life has finally given me a small break. While at the grocery store, I got a call from the hospital. I left my shopping cart elsewhere and rushed to the hospital.

I cried.......

                         TO BE CONTINUED>>>>