S1 e7

I cried.... He was awake. I wasn't crying like sadly I was laughing crying because they had my baby on anesthesia. 

"Mr. Go someone is here to see you" his nurse, Mimi said. He turned and looked at me and blushed. "H-hey pretty lady... You do do you have a boyfriend. I laughed and his auntie was recording. "Sadly, I don't but I'm engaged. " He made an angry face "Well I say call it off and get with me because I can be the one that makes you happy and you can be my housewife." 'But I want to work." He then sighed "Fine but be my wife instead.... Wait no never mind you can't be my wife I'm already married." We burst into laughter.

He then started tearing up. I gasped, "Aww why you crying?" 

"Be-because I already have a wife and I'm basically cheating on her with you, but you are pretty, but I love my wifey." I chuckled. "What if I say I am your wife?" He stops crying and looked at me. "Huh? You are my wife?" He sniffed as I laughed and rubbed his head, "Yup I am." He then grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. "Damn my wife fine asf and got a nice ass and she pretty asl? Yes, count me in!" He smiled rubbing up and down my ass and snuggled against my stomach.

'Shit telling him about the baby slipped through my mind.' I thought. I sighed and ran my hand through his scalp and patted his back. "Mmm wifey that feels nice." He mumbled falling back asleep.

The doctor then came in.

"Well he's all good he remembers everything and just watch out for his cuts and leg but other than that he's able to go home Miss."

"Thank you, doc.," I shook Eunhyeok awake. "Come on bubs let me help you put clothes on so we can go home." He let go and put his shirt on while I searched for his pants.

30 minutes later...

We finally made it to the house safe and sound. Mom and his aunt decided to make us lunch. Of course I had to reassure Su-ae that I wasn't mad at her. Ra-im stopped talking to Minu forever but her and su-ae aren't as close anymore. Su-ae and Derek broke their relationship off because Su-ae rather them to fake date while he wanted her to be his forreal. Dowha and Lily officially started dating.

The past week everything has been ups and down. 

I was cleaning and gave Eunhyeok a box.

He looked at me confused. "Open it" I said excitedly. Today I chose to finally tell him the big news.

He opened the box and looked up shocked. "Your pregnant like actually?" I nodded with tears. He threw the box elsewhere and hugged me and spined me in the air. 

"Babe calm down." I giggled while he kept kissing me. "I'm going to be a father how can I not?" "How many months." I held up two fingers. He smirked and licked his lips. 'I can't wait til you officially get your pregnant stomach you gone be extra fine love." 

I smiled, "You really think so?" He smiled in return 'Oh I know so."

'I guess I found Love'

I hope y'all liked the story! This was my very first book and I'm glad that I accomplished this moment! I know I had my ups and downs with this story but I want to thank the real ones for reading it no matter what.

Don't worry there will be another part to this story and also my birthday is on Monday so yk we finna be lit.

                       Until then!

-Mrs

-Mrs. Seungmin ft. Editor Chan