Eleven

Thanks sis for the food we'll see you later. Ok Derek see you later Y/n. See you later bestie!!

We went to our hotel rooms. There was an indoor and outdoor swimming pool. Eunhyeok wanna go swimming? Yeah. I then went to knock on Derek's door. I heard some screaming inside the room.

Yes, deeper please! ~

Yep that's my que to not even bother knocking.

Derek and su-ae not coming? Yeok questioned. Nope they busy at the moment so its just me and you but Bandit can't come. I'm gonna go change in the restroom. Ok. 

Y/n:

Eunhyeok you ready. Ye- woah um no Imma need to change babe. Why?! There's gonna be dudes that gone try and flirt and I am gonna have to kill them. But you gone be near me tho. Ok Y/n I'm not playing if a dude fuck around and try me you better bail me out of jail. I walked up to him and kissed his lips. I will and you know I only want you love. I know but still.

.

.

.

The pool wasn't really crowded as I thought it would be. Eunhyeok went in the pool while I sat on the edge and put my feet in the pool. He swam to me and got in between my legs and had his hands wresting on my ass. Nigga yo hands is cold. I don't care. Of course, you don't. Bae you should get in the pool. Yeokie my love I love you but no I'm not trynna get my hair wet and the pool is cold. He sighed and rested his head on my boobs. He look to see kids having fun and swimming. He looked like he envied them. I then rubbed my hand through his scalp. Its ok. It isn't your fault. He held me tighter. I know. I'll give you want you wanted Yeokie I promise that. He then laughed. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? That doesn't matter all I want you to know is that I'm there for you whenever you need me or just want to talk. I pulled his head to look at me. You want to know why? Yes. Because I love you Eunhyeok and if you don't want you don't have to say it back. I love you too Ruby. I smiled and pecked his face. Bro Y/n stop playing and for real kiss me. Damn ok demanding ass nigga. I kissed his lips. He then pulled me in the water.

OH MY GOSH EUNHYEOK IMMA KILL YOU FORREAL YOU GOT MY DAMN HAIR WET! He laughed. OH, YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! He then lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He smirks. Very. Eunhyeok fuck you. Huh? When I mean we can do it here or go to the car or even go to the room real quick. Just tell me when momma and I got you. Nasty. I said squinching up my nose. I'm just saying. Yeah nigga and you is nasty.