nineteen

Y/n (Ruby) pov

When we walked back into class everyone was staring. We heard whispers and more about how I was gonna play the piano or do I even know how to play it. The bell ranged meaning it was break time. Me and Euhnyeok decided that we'll just practice now than waiting for the afternoon to come.

I sat on the bench and started playing the piano's random notes and keys while I wait on Eunhyeok. He went to get snacks and drinks. While playing su-ae's ex came and sat beside me. I looked at him and moved farther from him. 

"What do you want Minu?" I spoke trying to get to the point. "What you don't like me or something?"  "I never liked you" "Heh you're such a liar Y/n I remember you liking me before me and Su-ae got together." "Well, I don't anymore, and I never will like you because I don't date mfs that goes from sister to sister that's fucking disgusting and I don't date cheaters so you can go about your day."

He then rolled his eyes at my statement. "We can't be friends?" I looked at him like he was booboodafue. "No nigga we can't be friends tf?" I spoke looking at him with disgust. I got getting ready to leave. Ugh where's Eunhyeok when I need em?! I mentally thought. Minu then trapped me before being able to leave. He then tried kissing me, but someone quickly shoved him away.

"What the hell are you doing Minu?" Eunhyeok said while looking pissed off. "U-uh Y/n was trying to kiss bro, you should breakup with her man." He said trying to convince Eunhyeok to breakup with me. I swear if this nigga believes this trash, bum ass nigga Imma be pissed-. "Why would I believe you? Huh? Cuz to me it looks like you were making my girl uncomfortable. So, you better leave before I do something I regret." And with that being said Minu walked away quickly.

"I don't know what him and ra-im are up to b-" Eunhyeok suddenly held me really tight and pulled back from the hug and annualize my face I could tell he was worried. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you? Oh hell no did he kiss you?! I swea-" I interrupted him with a kiss. I laughed and he looked at me confused and was trying to find out what was so funny.  

I grabbed his face with both hands. "No silly he didn't do any of those things and yes I'm ok." After I told him that, that's when he calmed down and grabbed my hands. "That's good."

After I chose what song I wanted to play, he helped me learn how to play it. "Ok we'll learn more later on tomorrow and let's go hang with our friends before our break is over and have to go to math." "Ugh please don't remind me Yeokie."

After 10 minutes of break time, I had to go to math.  I hated this class because of one My friends not in this class but Dohwa and neither was my boyfriend, but we were on the same hallway. Two, some of ra-im's animals were in this class. And last but not least, Derick is in this class.  

"Heyy FRAN" Dohwa said. "Hey fran" I said back. "I hate this damn class she got me failing." Dohwa complained. "Damn what's yo grade." I asked. "A fucking 2%."

". . . Now Dohwa how the fu- you know what pay attention for your sake so you can graduate with the rest of us." 

"Shut up." He said back.