Five

"Oh, so the rumors must be true." Ra-im said looking at Eunhyeok. I guess she's waiting for him to answer her. But Eunhyeok isn't replying back to her. He looks so fine just standing here. HEHeheheh I'm so lucky. He then grabs me by the waist.

...

...

...

"Why are you both so quiet, oh did I interrupt something." We didn't answer her, none of us even spoke up, until Eunhyeok spoke up. "Do you want me to make you a bowl Ruby?" Did he really just ignore her/me?! "Yes, but are you gonna eat a bowl of soup too?" "Yeah, I am." He said smiling. Ra-im cleared her throat. "I'm still her you know." "Then leave." Eunhyeok said to her. "Wow. Ruby you just gonna let him talk to me like that?" "I mean yeah, I kinda agree with him if you haven't realized we don't care about you being here cuz you do look dumb just standing there."

"Tch whatever." She said and left. She made look like it didn't affect her but ik it did.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After we ate, I did the dishes.

"Ruby, you need to lay down." "But I'm tired of laying down and my fever has gone down." He sighed and got up to check my temperature. "You right it has." "See I told you." He then grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "Yeokie I can walk and where are you taking me?" "I am taking you to your room." "NOOO, I DON'T WANT TO LAY DOWNNN." He smacked my ass. "Ouch nigga that hurt." "Shut up we're watching a movie in your room." ".... Fine...."

He put on a Disney movie, and it was one of my favorite ones Aladan. While watching Eunhyeok moved to lay on my legs. I didn't pay no mind until he started kissing on inner thigh. Sir what are you doing? Nothing just pay attention to the movie love. Mhm. I said turning back to the movie then he started giving me a hickey on my thigh. I tried to hold my moan in, but I couldn't. Y-Yeokie. Hmph. He then started fiddling with my shorts then tugged at them telling me to take it off, so I did.

He then started rubbing on my slit. Already wet for me? He then moved my underwear to the side and started rubbing my clit. Mmm Eunhyeok don't stop~. You don't want me to stop? I shook my head no. Then he stopped. I need words. N-no don't stop. He then licked his finger then put it inside me. OH~. I moaned. You like that? Mhm Yes~. He then entered another finger in me. Ouuuu~. That feels so good~. But then he stopped. W-what? He then put his tongue in me and started tongue fucking me. Ouuu Yes EUNHYEOK FUCK~. He went faster. I- IM GONNA CUM~. Before I could he stopped again. He then took off his shirt and gawd damn is that a 6 pack?! Then he took off his shorts and all I see is a bulge in his underwear. Let me take care of that. I said moving to touch him. I pushed him down on my bed and pulled his underwear off. THIS NIGGA IS CARRYING FUCKING 9 INCHES HOW AM I GONE FIT THAT DOWN MY THROAT?! I started moving my hand up and down his shaft. Mmmm~, he moaned. I then put my mouth on the tip and started cat licking him then I went up and down with my mouth down his shaft. OH FUCK MOMMA DON'T STOP, YESSSS RIGHT THERE MMM YOU DOING SO GOOD~. that made me go faster until he came in my mouth, and I swallowed. Ass up face down, he told me. I did what he wanted. You have a nice arch I might need to break that.