Two

I woke the next by Ra-im shaking me to get up before we're late to school.

"Cmon Ruby we're gonna be late if you don't wake up." "I'm up geez." I got dressed and went to brush my teeth and I notice Su-ae puffy face, she must've been crying all night. Then Ra-im came and put a silver cold spoon on her face. I glared at her.

"What? Her face is puffy I'm just trying to help."After we finished getting ready we started to walk to school but then I realized I forgot my fucking tie and so did Su-ae. When we made it to school the director was making everyone work hard today. I guess his wife aint gave him nun last night. "Oh no Ruby I don't want to do that." "Well looks like we're gonna have to climb the fucking gate."

We dashed to the gate but sadly me and Su-ae combined was still too short to climb the gate. then we seen Derek and Eunhyeok walking our way without their ties too. "Eunhyeok, Derek! Help us climb the gate please the director is pissed and making everyone do extra laps today." "Ok fine." Derek said. "Also um E-Eunhyeok I wanna say sorry yesterday." "Ya I heard what happen did you two break up?" Su-ae didn't answer Derek question. But its not my place to interfere so I kept quiet. When Eunhyeok helped me over the gate I reached for his hand. Cmon me and Su-ae will help yall up here. Derek laughed his ass of at me. "Nah ruby its all good just take my bag to class." Eunhyeok tossed his bag at me but thankfully I caught it. "Yeah you too Su-ae take my bag to class." Derek tossed his bag at her and she caught it.

While walking to class Minu came stopping mad towards Su-ae. "Why do you have Derek bag and why do you have Eunhyeok's bag?" "Holup you in my cup of tea? Yeah nigga don't do that." "Why does it matter anyway?" Su-ae said. "Because I'm your boyfriend." "Nah she aint she dumped yo bitch ass." Derek said while Eunhyeok took his bag from me and everyone and they mommas was staring at us and whispering. "What the hell are you talking about? Su-ae what's he talking about." "W-well Derek we haven't broke up yet... Just go in the class room." "Tch what ever." Derek said walking in the classroom.

I went inside the classroom.

Timeskip to Breaktime

Hey Eunhyeok.

"yeah?"

"Do you want to go get a snack with me?" "Sure."

We walk to a little store that was around the corner of our school. "What snack do you want?" "This one." "Ok imma get the bread and chips." While walking back to the school someone bumped into me. "Bitch watch where the fuck your going." "Bitch you was the one that bumped into me so you can stfu talking to me like that and its called excuse me thank you." I was about to walk away when this bitch try to grab me but Eunhyeok stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "Um I think you should keep your hands to yourself or was you never taught that." She looked up at him and blushed and tried to pull that innocent look. "I-Im soryy oppa b-but she had something in her hair so that's why I was gonna grab her." "Yk I hate girls that act like that." He yanked her hand away. "You disgust me don't try and touch her again." And that we walk away. This man is too fine istg. "Ruby you ok?" "Yeah I'm good."