Sixteen

Back in Japan(?)

We drove back to my house. It was almost morning here.

I unlocked the door and put all my bags down and fed Bandit.

Are you ok? Yeok asks.

Yeah, I mean, I guess, ugh I'm not sure I just don't know how to feel. I spoke.

He came behind me and hugged my waist. I know love but listen I've been there once but with my mom and the reason for it was my dad. But everythings gonna be ok besides if he ever decides to pop up again, I'll beat his ass. I laughed at his statement.  Oh, honey you think I'm playing? Babe I'm serious. I turned to look up at him and yeah, he was serious. Ok ok I get it you're serious.

Mhm now give me a kiss. I chuckled and gave him kisses. Mmm thank you. He spoke hugging me tighter. He then kissed me. Ok so I don't want to go home so could I spend a night? Yes Yeok you can. I said.

.

.

The next day (After school)

Eunhyeok pov

I sighed after a long day of exams. I was walking and saw Ra-im. I mentally groaned because I had to walk past her. As I was walking, she grabbed my wrist.

Hey Eunhyeok it's been awhile how about you walk with me and talk? She asked. 

I smirked and leaned down to her level.

No thanks, I don't walk and talk with cheaters specially with my sister's boyfriend. I then walked away afterwards.

(How Eunhyeok felt after telling Ra-im that:)

(Anyways back to the story)

Y/n pov

I walked in the corner store near the Shim's apartment.

Um are you guys' hiring? I asked.

Oh yes, we are! Just come in tomorrow for your interview. The clerk said.

Ok I will thank you. I said walking away.