twenty

After school Y/n pov

I sighed... Today was tuff. But today I have to go to a bar/club for my job. I hate my boss. He can be an asshole but sometimes he wanna be nice. I was gonna get a second job so I can have extra money, but mom and dad didn't want me overworking myself, so I agreed to not get a second job. I didn't feel like doing the job or even going but money is money. It doesn't start til 8 so I have to leave around 7:35. So... All I have is 3 hrs to shower, feed Bandit, and maybe hang out.

While I was mentally planning the 3 hrs I have til work I got a notification from Eunhyeok.

My man my man my MAN 🤭🥵💅🏾

E:

Wyd til you gotta go to work?

Me:

How do you know that???

E:

Bae trust I know everything 😌

Me:

. . .

You ask Sue didn't you?

E:

. . .

No?. . 

Ok maybe but that doesn't matter wyd before you're going 

to work??

Me: 

probably stay at home until then.

E:

So can I stay the night?? 😁😁

Me:

Idc but can you take me to work?? 😁😁

E:

ofc ml❤

Y/n hearted "ofc ml❤"

E:

I'll be over there inna hour I gotta handle a few things...

Me:

Ok can you bring food back?

E:

yes 

Me:

ok can you go to chicken express??

E:

yea I'll see you later momma

Me:

ok papa

Eunhyeok hearted "ok papa"

I made to the house and saw Bandit running towards me so happily.

"Heyy momma's baby!! I missed you today!! C'mon so you can go outside." I took him outside and fed him some of his dog food and gave him a raw chicken leg.

I decided to install a wig since I was waiting on Eunhyeok. I wonder what he had to do before he could come over. I know I'm being nosey but idc. I finished my wig and I think I ate.

The wig install:

My boss texted me saying that my dress was sent to my door and on que, there was a knock on my door.

The dress:

I went to the Kitchen trying to find me a snack since I was again WAITING ON EUNHYEOK

At this point I was getting Hangry and was about to go to chicken express myself.

Incoming Facetime from My man MY MAN my man 🥵🤭💅🏾

I picked up the phone with an attitude.

"Where you at with my food sir?" I spoke with attitude. He looked down at the phone and quirked his brow.

"Who are you talking to like that?" He said to me in English. 

"I'm talking to you like why are you taking so long?" I said rolling my eyes trying not to fold from hearing his English accent.

"Mhm I'm down the street and that attitude better be fixed before I come through that door." He then hung up.

I don't know who this mothafucka is talking to but it ain't me cuz no mf can put me in my place.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

. . . I know I said nobody can put me in place but... Just know I'm not gonna be able to walk properly.

I checked my phone and I still had 2 hrs and a half until it was time to get ready for work. Until then I put animal planet on because I like watching the wildlife and Bandit like watching it too. Eunhyeok wanted to be little spoon like always. He's just a big baby but I'm not complaining. I'm glad that today is Friday, so when I get home around 9, 9:30 ish I can maybe go to the party that he's hosting tonight. 

My alarm went off and I got up getting ready.

Eunhyeok drove me to the job and he said he was going to pick up too so I wouldn't have to ask Naveah for a ride. 

(Forgot to mention that Naveah and Y/n work with eachother 💁🏾‍♀️)