Three

At School

I went to sit down at my seat and seen Eunhyeok having his head down. I went to put my head down and then Eunhyeok looked at me and smiled, but that precious moment got interrupted by Dohwa. "Yo Ruby wassup." "Ugh what do you want bro." "You know what I want." "I know that I'll get you some during break time nigga damn." He laughed. He then turned to Eunhyeok. Then Eunhyeok looked at him. I am literally confused on wtf is going on between them. Then Derek came and gasped. "Eunhyeok Bae YOUR CHEATING ON ME?! HOW COULD YOU?! I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS BAE WHAT HAPPENED??" "Derek get y-" "BAE IM SO SORRY YOU KNOW I STILL LOVE YOU." "D-DO YOU REALLY?!" "YES! MY LOVE!" "Oml yall are gay." Me and Alex said. "Alex when did you get here?" "Just now." She said tiredly. "Did you not get sleep last night?" "No not really." "Aww I hope you feel better later on today." "I'll try."

"Ok class settle down we have a new student today please introduce yourself."

"Yo my name is Cam Im African American. My fam moved here because of their job. Im 17 and thats bout it where do I sit at?"

"Next to the desk on Ruby's left."

Everyone whispered "omg that's where that weird quiet girl sits, eww he's gonna be desk mates with her". They were talking about this girl named Neveah, she's pretty and nice once you get to know her but Im always nice to quiet people because you never know. Ruby raise you hand. I did as our sub said. I usually never let my subs or teachers call me by my middle name but only my favorites and my favorite sub Ms.Jackson was subbing our class.

Cam:

While the sub was teaching, I felt the new kid staring over at my direction

While the sub was teaching, I felt the new kid staring over at my direction. I decided to ignore him and keep paying attention. Then the bell ranged for Break time.

"Hey Yoekie." "Hmm?" "Can you come with me to the shop really quick I owe Dohwa something and I need to get it, but I don't want to go by myself." "Yeah, I'll go with you." I seen Nevaeh coming to my locker. "H-hey Ruby?" "Yeah, wassup Vaeh?" "U-um you don't mind if I tag along with you and Eunhyeok do you?" "No, I don't mind do you Yeokie?" "No not at all." "Ok thanks." She said smiling. We walked to the store, and I got the snacks Dohwa put on his list that he wanted. I was getting ready to pay for it, but Eunhyeok stopped me and payed for it. "Hey yk I could've just payed for it?" "Yeah, but I wanted to pay for it thank you." He said taking the bag from me. Nevaeh laughed at us. "Y'all would make a good couple." "Thanks." Eunhyeok said. I felt my foot starting to ache and Eunhyeok stop walking which made me, and Nevaeh stop. "Get on my back Rube." "N-no its fine I'll walk." "No, your hurt just get on." "Fine." I got on his back.

Nevaeh: