'Chapter 11▪️ Heavy Breaths'

Chapter 11

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW THE TW, PLEASE BE SAFE WHILE READING

TW: Abusive relationship, ABUSE, PANIC ATTACKS, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

George POV:

"George?"

Shit..

Shit shit shit

"The hell are you doing in my car?"

Ace. His voice was troubling. His presence was troubling. Everything about him was just unpleasant. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck rise, like it was being pulled up by a magnet. Goosebumps made its way to my arms, to my back. I started shaking uncontrollably. I was terror-stricken. Who knows what Ace was going to do? He got mad over me breaking a plate on accident, he got mad at me when I spoke too much, when I spoke too little. He hit and starved me over an argument, big or small, that didn't matter to him. He practically crashed into another car since the driver was screaming at him. Ace was reckless. Ace was careless. Ace was unpredictable. Ace was acrid and easily aggravated. That was something you didn't wanna mess with.

"You stole my fucking car keys too!?"

A large hand grabbed my shoulder. Grip tight, my bruises his hands laid themselves practically burned. Tears pouring.

He forcefully turned my body. I was forced to face him, tears pouring from my eyes at a rapid pace. Heavy uneven breathing. I was cornered in Ace's car. He stood at the door I used to enter. I was on the car's floor. Practically tuck sitting but leaning back with my hands placed behind me. The anger in his eyes was more than unsettling. It was treacherous. This was not the guy I met. This is not the person I fell in love with. This is not the person I want to be with. This was not the Ace I knew. The Ace I knew was gentle. The one I knew and fell in love with would never hurt me, and cared for me. The one that died loved me.

Playing fire with fire would only end up bad. It would only make things worse. There was a much higher chance of getting hurt or getting someone hurt if I wasn't cautious.

He gripped my other shoulder with his other hand. Steam practically poured through his ears.

"What were you trying to do, you bitch!?"

He shook my shoulders violently. I cried. That's all I could do.

He raised his hand. Uncontrollable breathing. I couldn't focus. I couldn't stop. I couldn't handle my breathing. I felt like I would die if I stopped breathing, if I slowed down. A breath missed would cause coughing to make up for it. It was all too familiar.

Calm down

I CAN'T

PLEASE JUST CALM DOWN

I CAN'T

FOR FUCKS SAKE

His hand raised. It hit me. Red stained cheeks. But it wasn't flushing, there were no butterflies. Only pain. Only sorrow. Only emptiness. It was everything Dream wasn't. Dream was everything Ace isn't.

His other hand raised. I cried more. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't breath and I couldn't even think.

PLEASE JUST STOP

PLEASE DO SOMETHING

PLEASE DONT HIT ME

ACE

GEORGE CALM THE FUCK DOWN

My mind was screaming, it was rambling. And before I knew it I was rambling too.

"THEY SAID TO BREAK UP WITH YOU"

I screamed. He stopped. Hand in the air, hovering beside my cheek. He retracted his hand. Thoughts of Dreams soft smiles, his calming scent, his gentle touch played throughout my mind. But I was scared. I was scared for him and myself. I already leaked it. There was nothing I could do now.

"H-he said it was unhealthy"

George.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?

THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE!?

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS?

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

STUPID

STUPID

COWARD

IDIOT

SELFISH

NO STOP

KILL YOURSELF BITCH

"Who?"

Shit

Shit shit shit

JUST SAY SOMEONE

ANYONE

ANYONE JUST NOT HIM

"I-"

"WHO!? GEORGE I SAID WHO, FUCKING ANSWER ME"

He raised his hand again.

"ADAM"

A lie. But I would lie again if I had to protect Dream from this. From this situation. From this...this monster.

"That mother fucker"

Ace spat at the floor, letting go of me. Moving from the car door to let me out.

"Go back inside the house bitch before I change my mind"

I practically ran back. But Ace didn't follow. Ace went into his car. His car's headlights lit up. And he drove away recklessly.

-

I couldn't sleep. I probably just did something horrible. I may have hurt someone. Letting Ace leave so recklessly like that. Despite my anger against Adam, I think what I did was unforgivable.

Hours passed and I heard Ace's car pull back into the driveway. I just started silently crying. I didn't want him to calm back. But I didn't want him to hurt someone. Or as weird as it is, I didn't want him to hurt himself.

Despite everything, I still loved him at some point. I wanted to live the rest of my life with him at some point. And at some point he wanted to live the rest of his life with me. I can't just let go of all the memories we had. The good ones. The ones where I laughed in his embrace as he kissed my hair. The ones where we sang together in the car watching a sunset while he kissed the back of my hand. Last goodbye's is something I'm not prepared for. Especially with that side of him.

I felt the mattress dip from the weight that was placed beside me. A heavy arm lazily making its way around my waist. I glanced downwards at Ace's hand. Blood and peeled skin. His fist was practically red. My cheek burned from his hit.

He moved scaringly close. Tears poured from my eyes.

"I'm sorry love"

There was no remorse. No care in his voice, no matter how much I searched.

"But don't worry, I took care of it. That bastard won't feed you anymore lies. He won't get between us. No one will"

You took care of it? What the fuck does that mean? What did Ace do?

Well I am in deep shit.

—---------------------------------------------------

Authors note :

Funfact: i really like it when my chapters end with like a catchphrase or quotes lol (funfact in the funfact: I just checked, only chapter 1, 2,3 and 4 dont end with 'catchphrases' or 'quotes')

Currently slaying, I wrote this whole chapter in 1 sitting I think I'm getting into the groove (I loved writing this chapter a bit too much)

Another random funfact : I write most of these during school, waiting for my bus, on my bus and a bit on my computer

Have a wonderful day/night! Love ya!