2Jin Moment 7

2023/12/27

On a pleasant evening in Seoul, Yujin and Jinyoung decided to indulge in a romantic dinner at a cozy restaurant. They were excited for a night filled with delicious food and each other's company. As they entered the restaurant, the aroma of various cuisines filled the air, creating an inviting atmosphere.

They were led to a table by an enthusiastic waiter who seemed to take an immediate interest in Yujin. He flashed her a charming smile and made an effort to engage her in conversation, much to Jinyoung's mild discomfort. Sensing the waiter's flirtatious intentions, Jinyoung decided to take matters into his own hands.

When the waiter handed them the menus, Jinyoung gently placed his hand on Yujin's, silently requesting her permission. Yujin, aware of Jinyoung's protectiveness and playfulness, gave him an encouraging nod. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Jinyoung took control of the situation.

Turning towards the waiter, Jinyoung smiled confidently and said, "We'll have the chef's special for tonight, and my girlfriend will have..." He paused for a moment, making sure to emphasize the next words, "the same."

The waiter, taken aback by Jinyoung's assertiveness, couldn't hide his disappointment. He had hoped to impress Yujin with his charm, but Jinyoung's declaration made it clear that she was happily taken. Discreetly, he walked away, leaving the couple to enjoy their meal.

As soon as the waiter was out of earshot, Yujin couldn't help but playfully hit Jinyoung on the arm, a teasing pout on her lips. "Jinyoung, you didn't have to do that!" she exclaimed, feigning annoyance. Deep down, however, she found his gesture incredibly endearing.

Jinyoung chuckled, reaching out to hold Yujin's hand across the table. "I couldn't resist," he confessed, his voice filled with affection. "Seeing someone flirt with you while I'm right here, I had to make it clear that you're mine."

Yujin's playfulness dissolved into a soft smile as she squeezed Jinyoung's hand affectionately. "Well, it was sweet of you," she admitted, her gaze filled with warmth. "But just so you know, I can handle myself too."

They shared a moment of silent understanding, their eyes locked, expressing a love that went beyond words. The restaurant buzzed with conversation and the clinking of cutlery, but for Yujin and Jinyoung, the world around them seemed to fade away.

Throughout the evening, they savored the chef's exquisite creations, savoring each bite while engaging in light-hearted conversations. Their laughter filled the air, intertwining with the soft melodies playing in the background. The incident with the waiter became a mere memory, overshadowed by the joy they found in each other's presence.

As they finished their meal, Yujin leaned closer to Jinyoung, her voice laced with affection. "Thank you for always looking out for me," she whispered, her eyes sparkling. "You make every moment special."

Jinyoung smiled, his heart swelling with love. "I'll always be here, Yujin," he replied, his voice filled with sincerity. "Protecting you, supporting you, and cherishing every moment we spend together."

With that promise, they left the restaurant hand in hand, their hearts brimming with love and gratitude. Together, they walked into the night, ready to face any challenges that may come their way, knowing that their bond was unbreakable and their love would continue to flourish.