2Jin Moment 28

2029/12/02

Days turned into weeks, and life started to settle into a comfortable rhythm for Yujin and Jinyoung. Their impending wedding was a constant topic of discussion, and Yujin's pregnancy continued to progress healthily. Yet, Jinyoung couldn't shake off the feeling that his bread tie proposal, while memorable, wasn't the romantic gesture Yujin deserved.

In the back of his wardrobe, hidden in a small box, was a ring he had bought a year prior to his enlistment. It was a delicate silver band, adorned with a single, stunning diamond. He had purchased it on a whim, driven by the thought of a future with Yujin. Now, it seemed the future he had dreamt of was becoming a reality.

After careful planning, Jinyoung finally set his plan into action. He invited Yujin out on her dream date, promising an evening of good food, shopping, and surprises.

As they sat across from each other at a high-end restaurant, Yujin couldn't help but beam at Jinyoung. "This is really sweet of you, Jinyoung," she said, glancing around the elegantly decorated space.

Jinyoung grinned, reaching across the table to hold her hand. "Only the best for you, Yujin," he replied, squeezing her hand gently.

After a delicious meal, they spent the next few hours shopping, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. As the day turned into evening, they returned to the restaurant for dessert. Unbeknownst to Yujin, Jinyoung had arranged a grand surprise.

While Yujin was engrossed in her dessert, Jinyoung quickly sent a message to the fireworks technician he had hired earlier.

"Yujin," Jinyoung said, "why don't we take a stroll outside? The weather is nice."

Intrigued and slightly baffled by his sudden request, Yujin agreed. As they made their way outside, the first burst of fireworks lit up the night sky. Yujin gasped, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Jinyoung, did you..." she began, turning towards him only to find him on one knee, the diamond ring glinting in the firework-lit night.

"Ahn Yujin," he began, looking up at her with earnest eyes, "I know I've already asked you this once, and I know you've already said yes, but I wanted to do it right. I wanted to give you a proposal you deserve. Will you marry me?"

Tears welled up in Yujin's eyes as she nodded, laughing through her tears. "Yes, Han Jinyoung. Yes, I'll marry you."

With a cheer from the restaurant's patrons who had come outside to watch the fireworks, Jinyoung slid the ring onto Yujin's finger. It was a perfect fit.

As they stood there, under the radiant fireworks, they knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together. They had many more milestones to reach, many more memories to make. But for now, they were content with the promise of a shared future, symbolized by the beautiful ring on Yujin's finger and the unborn child growing inside her.